I need a new mouse

NohbdyKnows

Well its somewhat explanatory. But right now i have the 2012 Razer Naga and LOVE having the 12 buttons on the side.

The only problem that im having at the moment is severe tracking problems (The Naga has the laser instead of an optical thingy, so it sometimes doesn't like the surface that i use) and the build quality sucks donkey balls. Some of you may ask "Why not get a new surface for the mouse?" Here is my answer - I normally use a very low DPI (Around 400) so I need a large surface to use this mouse at said DPI, so i have the QCK+ (It's like 17 by 15 in) and is perfect for what i need, and i love it. The only thing is my Naga doesn't like to track perfectly on the QCK mat and in turn is causing me to miss easy shots, and miss click in internet browsers.

So I need some recommendations for a new Optical sensor mouse that has allot of buttons and seems somewhat comfortable, and wont fall apart after 5 months of use.

Thank you!

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

RAT 7 MMO

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I swear to god all you do is click F5 and try to be first. lol

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

RAT 7 MMO 

This mouse doesn't have an Optical sensor. It has a duel laser crap

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

I have the Rat , same sensor, its amazing.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

not optical, but G600

I have the Rat , same sensor, its amazing.

god Rat is terrible and overpriced stop recommending it

Guys please put only optical mice.

it's going to be hard finding gaming mice that use optical now a days other than steelseries or razer and they both only have very basic mice options

god Rat is terrible and overpriced stop recommending it

ITS AMAZINGGGGG

Logitech G602 is pretty much the only proper "many buttons, handle it!" optical mouse. It is wireless, however.

As far as I'm aware, there are no many-buttoned optical mice with a "perfect sensor". Even the G602, which is optical, doesn't have a perfect sensor. This is the problem with companies putting the same crummy high-DPI sensors in every mouse, bar one for people who know what they're doing. Even Steel Series are doing it now, bringing out a mouse with a supposedly decent sensor (Rival), but following the same 5-button design of the DA, G400s, AM, KPO etc.

I think the best you can do for now is getting a mouse with a couple of side buttons and a couple of DPI buttons that can be redefined, plus maybe a scroll wheel with tilt buttons (does anyone other than Logitech do this? It's barely ever mentioned.)