Hackintosh anyone?

Does anyone on this Forum run Hackintoshes? Or dual boot systems?

working on one at the moment.

using old hardware that was just laying around so I set it up with snow leopard.

I installed 10.6.3 and managed to update to 10.6.7 but it freezes when i try to update to 10.6.8.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

I dual boot Linux and Windows, but hackintosh is just too much of a paid for me to bother

The distros on my PC are Linux Mint 14 (with the cinnamon desktop enviroment) and Xubuntu

Arch Linux on Samsung 840 EVO 120GB: Startup finished in 1.334s (kernel) + 224ms (userspace) = 1.559s | U mad windoze..?

I dual boot Linux and Windows, but hackintosh is just too much of a paid for me to bother

The distros on my PC are Linux Mint 14 (with the cinnamon desktop enviroment) and Xubuntu

with the mac distros out, just installing isn't much more difficult than any other os. updating on the other hand is turning out to be a pain for me.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

I still haven't got the time to mess with all the stuff, not to mention OSX is a complete pain in the ass for general use anyway, completely goes against all the unix principals it is built off

Arch Linux on Samsung 840 EVO 120GB: Startup finished in 1.334s (kernel) + 224ms (userspace) = 1.559s | U mad windoze..?

Don't bother... i tried it, worked without any problem. but going from Win7, i found it less intuitive and still couldn't figure out how Linux didn't get as much market as OSX , and after 3 days of full use i gave up. and went back to Win/Linux .

Ok, I Dual Boot Win 8 and OS X Mountain Lion, I do a lot of audio work on the mac side and I play Games and use obscure programs on the Windows side typically.