CX450M or RM650x

WAR Corporation
9 hours ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

A CX450M is totally fine for a GTX 1060.

Yeah but for some future proof (for more gaming builds).. idk

9 hours ago, Lethalmonk said:

cx is a horrible line and is not even made by corsair. dont get them as they are horrible quality. get an evga equivalent if u cant get the rm

The store I chose doesn't have EVGA products. :/

PSU Tier List: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/

CPU Celeron n2830 - GPU Integrated - RAM 1x4GB DDR3 1333MHz - Storage 750 GB 5400RPM HDD

Operating System Windows 10 Home

9 hours ago, Lethalmonk said:

cx is a horrible line and is not even made by corsair. dont get them as they are horrible quality. get an evga equivalent if u cant get the rm

None of Corsair's units are made by Corsair. None of EVGA and Thermaltake's units are made by EVGA or Thermaltake. They have OEMs do that. The CXM series is quite good, not much wrong with them. The fans are not amazing as they are sleeve-bearing but the CX450M is what I would recommend for OP regardless of what options they had listed.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||