corsair mm200 extended mouse pad cleaning?

ok so i have a corsair mm200 extended, the 930mm long one and i freaking love it, but as i have been gaming alot on it.

ive noticed that under my wrists you can start to see a built up of im assuming skin cells, from my wrist rubbing on it all the time. in the tube with the pad ONLY came warrenty info, no directions on how to clean. 

any help would be nice... im sure there is an obvious to clean it and im just not seeing it.

Thanks ahead of time.

How to clean a mousepad:

1. Pour a shallow, warm (not hot) bath. 
  2. Put your mouse pad in. Make sure the whole surface is soaked. 
  3. Cover a soft sponge in shampoo. Make sure it's all soapy, if you know what I mean. 
  4. Take part of your mouse pad out of the water. I find the best way is to 'stick' it against the wall of your tub. You can stick it because with wet. 
  5. Take your sponge and clean the mouse pad by slowly but firmly brushing it with the sponge. 
  6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 on different parts of the pad until the entire thing is soapy. 
  7. Rinse it in the warm water, and if you want, repeat steps 4, 5 and 6.
  8. Drain the now soapy water and refill with clean warm water. Rinse once or twice with a clean, un-soapy sponge. 
  9. Drain that water and do a final rinse with cold water and a clean sponge. 
  10. Dry your mouse pad by hanging It up in the sun. If you can't do that, leave it in front of a fan. If you want it to dry faster put a towel on it and sit on the towel for a couple minutes before the fan or sun. 
  11. Ta-da, fresh new mouse pad. 

I clean my mouse pad very often, because it's a white extended pad. 

- snip-

2 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

How to clean a mousepad:

1. Pour a shallow, warm (not hot) bath. 
  2. Put your mouse pad in. Make sure the whole surface is soaked. 
  3. Cover a soft sponge in shampoo. Make sure it's all soapy, if you know what I mean. 
  4. Take part of your mouse pad out of the water. I find the best way is to 'stick' it against the wall of your tub. You can stick it because with wet. 
  5. Take your sponge and clean the mouse pad by slowly but firmly brushing it with the sponge. 
  6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 on different parts of the pad until the entire thing is soapy. 
  7. Rinse it in the warm water, and if you want, repeat steps 4, 5 and 6.
  8. Drain the now soapy water and refill with clean warm water. Rinse once or twice with a clean, un-soapy sponge. 
  9. Drain that water and do a final rinse with cold water and a clean sponge. 
  10. Dry your mouse pad by hanging It up in the sun. If you can't do that, leave it in front of a fan. If you want it to dry faster put a towel on it and sit on the towel for a couple minutes before the fan or sun. 
  11. Ta-da, fresh new mouse pad. 

I clean my mouse pad very often, because it's a white extended pad. 

thanks man

Seems like a lot to go through for a mousepad. I just toss mine in the washing machine and be done with it. Leave it on a hot radiator for an hour or two for it to dry and Bob's your uncle, clean mousepad. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"