Micro Center Debacle

So this all starts almost 2 weeks ago on Wednesda, 22nd. My Lenovo yoga 3 pro's charging jack broke, okay I bought the 1 Year Accidental Damage Warranty. I bring it in the day after, all is well so far. About a week later on Wednesday March 19th I get a call saying my laptop is fixed and ready to be picked up. I go in on the 20th and pick it up, I notice there were scratches on the case that were not there when I dropped it off. I spoke with a manager, and the next day I got a call from the Service manager and he asked me to bring it in so he can take a look. Friday night I go to use it for the first time, guess what the charging jack still isn't working and has the same issue. At this point I am super pissed because, they not only mishandled my stuff but they didn't even fix what was wrong. I go in on Saturday, the manager says that he'll do what he can about the scratches but now he's going to need to send it in to the manufacturer to get fixed, but they might just decide to buy it back. It is Tuesday night right now and I am going to call in to see what they're going to do because I need a laptop by the end of next week because I am going on a vacation and need a laptop for that. I picked out 3 laptops to look at if they decide to buy it back,if they do I also expect they'll move the warranty which has about 6 months left on it that I bought for the laptop that broke(charging jack, easy fix) and they failed  to fix and handle properly. Has anyone had to deal with something like this at a Micro center or Best Buy? What did they offer to do for you? Just kind of looking for advice on what to do because I've been 2 weeks(and counting) without a laptop.

I like to kill hardware. In 2016 alone I have killed 20 Xeon 5160, and 10+ Pentium 4. 

All of my experiences with Micro Center have been fine, but I've never dealt with repair through them. You're doing the right thing though, just keep bitching about it in a polite way until they finally deal with it.

6 minutes ago, cdsboy2000 said:

just keep bitching about it in a polite way until they finally deal with it.

okay it's just super time sensitive and i can't go a week without any computer other than my phone 

I like to kill hardware. In 2016 alone I have killed 20 Xeon 5160, and 10+ Pentium 4. 

Just now, Sentryy said:

okay it's just super time sensitive and i can't go a week without any computer other than my phone 

Exactly, that's why you keep bitching.

Maybe ask if you can do an advanced RMA type thing where you can just use a brand new model now while they deal with your broken one?

7 minutes ago, cdsboy2000 said:

Exactly, that's why you keep bitching.

Maybe ask if you can do an advanced RMA type thing where you can just use a brand new model now while they deal with your broken one?

Either that or I go in tomorrow and demand (polite) that they but it back and move the warranty over and give me a discount on one of these hp spectre (refurbished)

They claim that the hardware is fine for them but it wasn't for me. Weird. They're still going to buy it back and that's processing, I just need to know if they'll move the warranty over to the new one or if I am going to need to know if I need to buy the warranty twice. 

Why have you made another topic on this?   

You already have a post ranting about them scratching your laptop.  

Pictures of the scratch?  Did you take pictures BEFORE you took it in?  

This is hardly a debacle.  At worst it is a case of a tech who missed something.  But right now it is just a he said she said situation with us only hearing one side of the story. 

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.