How much money will ps3 and xbox 360s be after the next gen comes out

sperkowsky

Prob. Like nothing, they already are pretty cheep( xbox) but PS3's have alot of value still.

I am a happy wuffy

being more of a pc gamer I kinda want to just buy an xbox 360 or p3 to play gta 5 since it wount come out for another year on pc. How expenisve will they probally used or new after the release of next gen consoles based on previous releases ect. Thanks in advance

We're going to have to wait another year!?@ Wow where did you hear that huge news from@!?

Considering that I saw PS2s for $100 a few months ago, probably over $150.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I wouldn't be surprised if the value of the Xbox 360 goes down to the $200 USD range. The PS3, I don't know.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Considering that I saw PS2s for $100 a few months ago, probably over $150.

wtf

I'd pay no more than 20$ for a PS2 and 80$ for an Xbox in PRISTINE condition 

where do you find people selling with some hurdur prices?

Error: 410

a brand new xbox 360 has been 200 usd for 1 year already so yeahhh....

Oh wait the one I saw was a bundle. I haven't seen any new Xbox 360's for sale but the refurb. ones are at $130. I honestly don't know if they will go down in price or not. Same with the PS3.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

wtf

I'd pay no more than 20$ for a PS2 and 80$ for an Xbox in PRISTINE condition 

where do you find people selling with some hurdur prices?

Saw them at a Toys R Us and also at a Bestbuy. 

Big box stores will always try to sell for a high mark-up though.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Saw them at a Toys R Us and also at a Bestbuy. 

Big box stores will always try to sell for a high mark-up though.

oh, I assumed you meant used. I wasn't aware places other than eBay still sold PS2's.

Error: 410

Leaked Walmart black Friday deals, 360 was 99$ and ps3 was $150.

That will be the lowest they will be for the next year. ps3 *might* reach $99 (september/nov next year) but 360 will not be less than $99.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

it will come out sumer next year thats basically 1 year from now about 10 months

I'm willing to bet that you're wrong.

being more of a pc gamer I kinda want to just buy an xbox 360 or p3 to play gta 5 since it wount come out for another year on pc. How expenisve will they probally used or new after the release of next gen consoles based on previous releases ect. Thanks in advance

Well the Xbox 360 and PS3 are going about $75 used on Amazon.co.jp and Amazon.com about $100, and a PS3 is going about $150 used (for the latest model) and $250 new.

For a new Xbox 360 its about $200 for a 4GB (but you can just buy a 100GB external hard drive for like $20) (which is what I originally did) 

So I'm guessing (Just guessing here) that maybe a month or two after the Xbox one and PS4 are released (The Xbox 360 and PS3  will probably be worth around $200 - $150 new) but they might go back up in price in the next 5 - 10 years (Like the ps2 did) when the PS3 came out.

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

im guessing a drop of £50-80

If you're in the US and want to get one this year, just wait til Black Friday (or Boxing Day for us Canadians after Christmas).

There's a lot of discounts on bundles for an Xbox 360 or PS3.  $189 @ Best Buy for a 250 GB with 4 games (Tomb Raider, Halo 4, Darksiders 2, Arkham City).  PS3 bundles go for $200 with Last of Us and Arkham Origins.  GTA V will be $34 at Wal-Mart.

I don't see a permanent price drop until next year.

Also, IIRC, the PS2 sold for as low as $99 brand new when the PS3 was already out for a couple of years, so I'm thinking the PS3 will get that low as well (or at least the 12 GB model).

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr