NVIDIA SHIELD GIVEAWAY! by DigitalStorm *Cough he's here Cough* INTERNATIONAL

Youbetternot

So umm if you guys missed it digitalnav and Techoftomorrow (for announcing) are doing a NVIDIA shield giveaway. 

All you need to do is leave #givemetheshield and say give me the shield on the Digital Storm video.

IT'S INTERNATIONAL

digital_storm_logo.jpg

End in two weeks.

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

oh wow really nice giveaway. Thanks techoftomorrow and digitalnav :D

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

You have to post a comment i think, soo you have to deal with Google+

2b3fa43bba9545dd12146f906e948453.jpg

Plus dont know, if its international. Even if - the taxes and fee's would kill me.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

You have to post a comment i think, soo you have to deal with Google+

I thought it is the old comment system now do you still need google +?

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

I thought it is the old comment system now do you still need google +?

Read the part i added...

Ministry of StopIt!

Read the part i added...

A way to find out is to ask digitalnav

A way to find out is to ask digitalnav

If i was interested...

I wont say - cool giveaway, but still...

Ministry of StopIt!

It is international. Winner will be chosen at random.

I did not post it here because I do not know if it is against the rules. If a mod see's fit they can take down the post as I didn't list it  :lol: .

If not, good luck guys!

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

It is international. Winner will be chosen at random.

I did not post it here because I do not know if it is against the rules. If a mod see's fit they can take down the post as I didn't list it  :lol: .

If not, good luck guys!

Nah it's not tech unboxers help other tech unboxers. Anyways if it was windspeed36 already viewed the topic and approved

Nah it's not tech unboxers help other tech unboxers. Anyways if it was windspeed36 already viewed the topic and approved

Well if the mods approve, good luck guys! 

I think I'm in the holiday spirit, look forward to more giveaways this upcoming holiday  :lol:

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

It is international.

Screw it, ive added my comments. Been on ToT for long and subbed to you guys. Chance to win is like "all YT Geek accounts to 1", but what the hell its free...

Ministry of StopIt!