FSP Aurum 750W Modular Gold 90 VS Seasonic M12II-620 620W Active PFC Modular 80+ Bronze

ItzikCPU

Well, without knowing what other options is available to you, I can't tell you if that's the best PSU you can get for the money. Between the three you are looking at, the best power supply is the Seasonic X 650w.

From 3 you say me go with X650 SS? 

http://www.tms.co.il/product/11491

look here! in page of store in isarel but look for the PSU no the price..it's this PSU that you say to me?

CPU: Intel Core I7 4770 3.5GHz(3.9 T) 8MB cache Mainboard: Gigabyte H87-D3H Ultra Durable™Cpu Cooler: Scythe Mugen 3 rev .b. RAM: Corsair XMS3 (4X2) 8GB 1600MHz CL9 GPU:GigabyteGTX 780Ti (OC) 3GB Windforce X3 cooler PSU: FSP Aurum 750W Gold 80 Plus Modular Case: Corsair 500R (White) & 6 Fans white led Monitor: Dell 23" UltraSharp LED IPS HDD + SSD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 2TB & SSD SAMSUNG 120GB EVO

the WIZARD PSU will be good for you.

Case: 650D CPU: i5 4670K GPU: GTX 770 Gaming @1306MHz Motherboard: MAXIMUS VI Hero PSU: AX760 CPU Cooler: H100i RAM: 8GB Vengeance Pro @1866MHz Storage: 840 250GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14

the WIZARD PSU will be good for you.

WHAT IS WIZARD?

CPU: Intel Core I7 4770 3.5GHz(3.9 T) 8MB cache Mainboard: Gigabyte H87-D3H Ultra Durable™Cpu Cooler: Scythe Mugen 3 rev .b. RAM: Corsair XMS3 (4X2) 8GB 1600MHz CL9 GPU:GigabyteGTX 780Ti (OC) 3GB Windforce X3 cooler PSU: FSP Aurum 750W Gold 80 Plus Modular Case: Corsair 500R (White) & 6 Fans white led Monitor: Dell 23" UltraSharp LED IPS HDD + SSD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 2TB & SSD SAMSUNG 120GB EVO

WHAT IS WIZARD?

WITCH= female WIZARD

Case: 650D CPU: i5 4670K GPU: GTX 770 Gaming @1306MHz Motherboard: MAXIMUS VI Hero PSU: AX760 CPU Cooler: H100i RAM: 8GB Vengeance Pro @1866MHz Storage: 840 250GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14

From 3 you say me go with X650 SS? 

http://www.tms.co.il/product/11491

look here! in page of store in isarel but look for the PSU no the price..it's this PSU that you say to me?

I'm not sure what "bulk" referred to (you have to buy more than one?), but the X 560KM would be good for your system. http://www.tms.co.il/product/11544

If you can't get that one, I recommend the Seasonic G 550w: http://www.tms.co.il/product/12131

But yes, out of the M12II 620, Aurum 750, and X650, I would go with the X650 even though it is overkill for your rig.

I'm not sure what "bulk" referred to (you have to buy more than one?), but the X 560KM would be good for your system. http://www.tms.co.il/product/11544

If you can't get that one, I recommend the Seasonic G 550w: http://www.tms.co.il/product/12131

But yes, out of the M12II 620, Aurum 750, and X650, I would go with the X650 even though it is overkill for your rig.

Lol you give me link of TMS in israel :) How did you get on with the Hebrew language search: D?

But i want big! the price in black friday is slash!

PLZ?

Lol you give me link of TMS in israel :) How did you get on with the Hebrew language search: D?

But i want big! the price in black friday is slash!

How I was able to find those links? While I could say I know the Hebrew language, but I would be lying. lol As long as the general layout of the site is more or less identical and I am able to identified the product they are selling, I can provide links from even the most foreign sites.

PLZ?

Basically what I said before. In the order I'm listing it, my suggestion to you are the X 560, G 550, X 650, or maybe the M12II 620 if you looking to save money. Any of them would be fine for your rig.

I'm not recommending the FSP Aurum, because it doesn't seem to be price well.

How I was able to find those links? While I could say I know the Hebrew language, but I would be lying. lol As long as the general layout of the site is more or less identical and I am able to identified the product they are selling, I can provide links from even the most foreign sites.

Basically what I said before. In the order I'm listing it, my suggestion to you are the X 560, G 550, X 650, or maybe the M12II 620 if you looking to save money. Any of them would be fine for your rig.

I'm not recommending the FSP Aurum, because it doesn't seem to be price well.

Listen!

I want somthing will be good for me to next 3 years like X650 X-SERIERS because is seasonic and i love them.

I want 650W or more because i know in furtre i wiil upgrade my PC like graphic card and MOBO (EXMPLE).

so X650 is good choise? (in israel black friday).

No, it's terrible. It'll gonna fry your whole PC!

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Listen!

I want somthing will be good for me to next 3 years like X650 X-SERIERS because is seasonic and i love them.

I want 650W or more because i know in furtre i wiil upgrade my PC like graphic card and MOBO (EXMPLE).

so X650 is good choise? (in israel black friday).

All of what I had suggest can last more than 3 years (even 5+) and would be fine for a single GPU card upgrade. What I had suggested are just other possible options that you could consider if you want.

So yeah, the X650 is a good choice, and if you want the it, by all means, get it. It's an excellent unit.

All of what I had suggest can last more than 3 years (even 5+) and would be fine for a single GPU card upgrade. What I had suggested are just other possible options that you could consider if you want.

So yeah, the X650 is a good choice, and if you want the it, by all means, get it. It's an excellent unit.

Ok, so i upgrade in 3 yeras for exmple the GPU or MOBO and the X650 will be good for me...and what with the 750W m12II and like that?

what the best? (don't look for the price).

Ok, so i upgrade in 3 yeras for exmple the GPU or MOBO and the X650 will be good for me...and what with the 750W m12II and like that?

what the best? (don't look for the price).

If you upgrade your GPU to say a 780 or a GPU of that power output (basically any single GPU card), the X650 would be more than plenty for even overclocks.

A motherboard upgrade won't change this, unless you will be getting a SLI/CFX compatible motherboard and powering two GPUs. The X650 can technically do that, if you aren't going to overclock, but I would recommend a 750w unit in that case.

If you upgrade your GPU to say a 780 or a GPU of that power output (basically any single GPU card), the X650 would be more than plenty for even overclocks.

A motherboard upgrade won't change this, unless you will be getting a SLI/CFX compatible motherboard and powering two GPUs. The X650 can technically do that, if you aren't going to overclock, but I would recommend a 750w unit in that case.

I'm talking 3-4 years more..So what take? tell me and i go buy.

I'm pretty sure I had answered this question already...

The X650 can last you 5+ years, and any motherboard upgrade, single GPU card update, and overclocking you may want to do within that time frame.

So all and all, just buy the X650.

Of the three psu listed, I believe the SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold would be best.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Of the three psu listed, I believe the SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold would be best.

Ok i understand and i take the X650 of seasonic but what more option?

that you have another option for me?(no care for price).

Ok i understand and i take the X650 of seasonic but what more option?

that you have another option for me?(no care for price).

The X650 is 80Plus Gold rated which is excellent. An alternative is the 80Plus Platinum rated Platinum Series 660W. Either one is a great choice.

I hate to discount brands just because I haven't heard of them, but we've all heard of seasonic and know they're good. Btw FYI corsair psu's (some) are seasonic too, just in case you wanted a little more proof they're good :P

OnePlus 6T

The X650 is 80Plus Gold rated which is excellent. An alternative is the 80Plus Platinum rated Platinum Series 660W. Either one is a great choice.

But the 660 is seilver what you recommand yo me..i want gold! and X650 it's good choise..yea?

I hate to discount brands just because I haven't heard of them, but we've all heard of seasonic and know they're good. Btw FYI corsair psu's (some) are seasonic too, just in case you wanted a little more proof they're good :P

lol i don't care from noise.

But the 660 is seilver what you recommand yo me..i want gold! and X650 it's good choise..yea?

lol i don't care from noise.

The Platinum 660W link I gave was Newegg.com, "Seasonic SS-660XP2 ATX 12V/EPS 12V, 660W, 80 PLUS PLATINUM Full Modular certified Active PFC Power Supply New 4th Gen CPU Certified Haswell Ready". Here is the Seasonic page for the SS-660XP2 660W Platinum psu. The 650W G-Series is an 80Plus Gold unit. I don't believe Seasonic makes a retail version 80Plus Silver psu.

Seasonic builds their own psu and is an OEM for many other companies.

I don't believe Seasonic makes a retail version 80Plus Silver psu.

The Seasonic M12D is Silver certified.

The Seasonic M12D is Silver certified.

Is that model still offered for sale? I can't find it on the Seasonic USA or International web sites.

Is that model still offered for sale? I can't find it on the Seasonic USA or International web sites.

Well, the information thread on it is still there. http://www.seasonicusa.com/M12D.htm

But I'm pretty sure it is discontinued. You could still get PC Power and Cooling Silencer 760w, which is based on that platform internally; http://www.amazon.com/PC-Power-Cooling-Performance-compatible/dp/B004IK40K4