Thief added to Never Settle Forever

Kuzma

So after checking the Radeon Rewards page everyday I checked just now to notice Theif was added in the Gold and Silver tiers. Nothing much really to say so I'll quote AMD....

Choose the games you want most from a large selection of AMD Gaming Evolved titles. Redeem your code now for the games you see, or hold on to your AMD Radeon™ Reward coupon for upcoming games. When you see a game you can't live without, redeem your coupon, choose your favorites, and let the games begin.

Source:http://www.amd4u.com/radeonrewards/

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

YESSSSS

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Does this apply to the 200s?

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

as far as I am aware not YET based on this page it's coming soon

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Can you change the text to black, can't read it?

Back from the dead....

Holy crap! Didn't see that!

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

No, only the 7000 series and the R7 260X which has been given the Silver Reward.

No, only the 7000 series and the R7 260X which has been given the Silver Reward.

D:<

xD sorry cause I'm using the dark theme and otherwise it'll be black and dark theme users won't be able to see it... I'll use grey

xD sorry cause I'm using the dark theme and otherwise it'll be black and dark theme users won't be able to see it... I'll use grey

And now everybody's HAPPY!

Back from the dead....

I am assuming that it will come. In Linus' video of the 280x he said never settle is still a thing and you will be getting games with your card. I know he has certain contacts with AMD so I am hoping he is right. 

BF4 comes bundled with the R9 cards though. Yes, every card, not the 290X only.

I KNOW! OH WAIT THAT REMINDS ME! TO THE BOMB STORAGE!!!

I just placed the celebration bomb....now it's time to wait...

Guys... I swear.

When you copy paste. Use Ctrl + Shift + V. This makes it copy as plain text. Then the themes or wtv will apply accordingly and the text will be black for normal and white for dark theme users. 

Or you can paste it, then highlight it, then choose the color as "Automatic".

On topic: 

Will people who already bought the 290X get a code for Never Settle when it eventually comes to the 200 series? Or are we boned?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Guys... I swear.

When you copy paste. Use Ctrl + Shift + V. This makes it copy as plain text. Then the themes or wtv will apply accordingly and the text will be black for normal and white for dark theme users. 

Or you can paste it, then highlight it, then choose the color as "Automatic".

On topic: 

Will people who already bought the 290X get a code for Never Settle when it eventually comes to the 200 series? Or are we boned?

I did do that initially but I couldn't see it :/

Im like a dog with a ball right now...(not a doge)

I WANT IT! :o 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Thief looks so bad to me. Not the graphics but the gameplay mechanics. I expected better after seeing the first trailer

144Hz goodness

Guys, how funny would it be if Thief was the most pirated game in history?  :lol:

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Guys, how funny would it be if Thief was the most pirated game in history?  :lol:

or that Game Dev Tycoon was also one of the most pirate games in history xD

I did do that initially but I couldn't see it :/

wat

... But really. If you couldn't see it... that doesn't make sense if you did as I said. Because then it would be automatically black with a white background or vice versa.

*confused*

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

wat

... But really. If you couldn't see it... that doesn't make sense if you did as I said. Because then it would be automatically black with a white background or vice versa.

*confused*

O.o I did as you said and in the preview it was white on a black background... might need to update my dark theme :/