Which Smartwatch to get?

Hey guys. Which is better?

Getting a huawei watch for $280, LG urbane smartwatch for $130, gear s3 for $400 or Asus Zenwatch 3 for $250?

I have a gear s2.The gear is great but the apps are not so much.I would cross that off the list until tizen gets better.All of the rest are pretty good options.I don't like the Huawei watch because it can't be submerged or showered in.I would recommend the zenwatch

My life

Personally I'd recommend the Urbane

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I have the OG Moto 360. I bought it a few months ago for only $40. Even though it's a little old at this point and a first generation Android Wear watch, it still performs extremely well and still has very good battery life. I can easily get 2 or even 3 days of use out of it without charging it. Not only that, but it's the only smartwatch that I actually like the look of.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_BIN=1&_sop=15&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=50&_udhi&_nkw=moto 360&LH_PrefLoc=1&_dcat=178893&rt=nc

COMIC SANS

5 minutes ago, TopWargamer said:

I have the OG Moto 360. I bought it a few months ago for only $40. Even though it's a little old at this point and a first generation Android Wear watch, it still performs extremely well and still has very good battery life. I can easily get 2 or even 3 days of use out of it without charging it. Not only that, but it's the only smartwatch that I actually like the look of.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_BIN=1&_sop=15&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=50&_udhi&_nkw=moto 360&LH_PrefLoc=1&_dcat=178893&rt=nc

I would reccomnd against that because it stopped getting software updates

My life

1 hour ago, Himommies said:

I would reccomnd against that because it stopped getting software updates

Which is fair. It's not getting Android Wear 2.0, but that's not a big deal to me. Battery life is great, performs well, and I can still do everything from reading/responding to messages, controlling music playback, OK Google, etc. etc. Not a big deal at all to me, but to come people it may be.

COMIC SANS

42 minutes ago, TopWargamer said:

Which is fair. It's not getting Android Wear 2.0, but that's not a big deal to me. Battery life is great, performs well, and I can still do everything from reading/responding to messages, controlling music playback, OK Google, etc. etc. Not a big deal at all to me, but to come people it may be.

Android Pay is a big deal to me but I guess it's your opinion 

My life

4 hours ago, Himommies said:

Android Pay is a big deal to me but I guess it's your opinion 

I don't even use it on my phone. It's cool tech, but it's not something I feel comfortable using.

COMIC SANS

I have a Gear S3. I love the watch and the rotating bezel. 

But it doesn't have a ton of apps on Tizen but I mainly don't use the watch as a Smartwatch. I mainly use it as well a watch with smart functionality. 

It's up to you on how you want to use the watch. I honestly don't know how Android Wear 2.0 compares now to Tizen.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info guys. I have been looking at the LG sport and Gear S3. I will have to look into the urbane and zen watch before making a purchase.

I know they revamped android wear with 2.0 but is having that update critical for TopWargamer or is it more eventually the lack of updates will make it out-dated i.e (apps don't work/no support like my ipod touch when they moved to html5)