High CPU have no clue

Here is my built currently

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/HubbaBubba/saved/

I have no clue what to do about this except for just wiping my pc and starting fresh. I've tried malwarebytes but the scan never finishes even after a full 20 hours. I read up on it and uninstalled and reinstalled and that didn't work. So I'm stuck with this problem.

Mine is running at 95%+ almost constantly especially when playing games (even the least demanding games) 

My one friend has almost the same build as mine and he doesn't even get over 50%

Then another friend has a prebuilt gaming pc that was $500 and he gets about the same 50%

The screen grab of my task manager is when I'm not playing a game and I was downloading updates

But it isn't the fact of me maxing out my computer. 

The programs listed never add up to 99%

I have taken a screen grab of it mid game and did the math and it never comes close to what it says my overall cpu usage is

(also, this has been happening for a month now and I have had this build for over a year now)

(also also, my RAM used to have the same problem with it being maxed but the numbers not even close to my 16GB of RAM)

aaaaaaaak.JPG

Disable everything in windows defender.  Blame microsoft.  Its not ur rig, its Windows 10. I dont know how long your install has been on, but you might want a clean install.  I do it annually to de-fuckatize my OS. 

1/3 is chrome. look into that

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

39 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

1/3 is chrome. look into that

but as you can see. all of it doesnt add up