What are your favorite video game quotes?

TPS_REPORT

" "-Gordon freeman

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

My middle name's "Not Safe"...well, actually it's Gordon..but errr...

[walks away awkwardly]

-Haggard

AHAHAH I love this

" Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change.

That... is crazy; but the first time somebody told me that...I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so boom - I shot him. The thing is, okay... He was right.
And then I started seeing: everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked, all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking: "This time, it's gonna be different; no, no, no, no, no, please... This time it's gonna be different."

...I am sorry, I don't like the way- [Punches crate aside violently, his agitation towards Jason Brody is visibly growing] -you are looking at me... Okay, do you have a fucking problem in your head? Do you think I am bullshitting you? Do you think I am lying? Fuck you! Okay? FUCK. YOU!
It's okay, man. I'm gonna chill, hermano. I'm gonna chill... The thing is... alright, the thing is: I killed you once already... and it's not like I am fucking crazy. It's okay... It's like water under the bridge.

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"

"Well f*ck me gently!" - the main bad guy from Hitman Absolution

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

"I've spent nights in houses so filled with spirits, I had to perform excorcisms to take a dump"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIolXCBH2Es

"He told me, if I truly want to understand humanity, I need only read the comment section on YouTube.... I hate the internet."

And then there's all the hilarity that ensues when you put Twilight Sparkle and Tuvok in the same curtscenes:

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Glados : look at you soaring through the air like an eagle piloting a blimp.

A man without a filter is just chaos walking.

"Shake shake".

Simple, repeatable and quite obscure.

Anyone else played the game? It was awesome!

Cheers,

Linus

Didact epilogue speech from halo 4. (spoiler warning if you haven't played it yet i guess)

"In this hour of victory, we taste only defeat. I ask, why? We are Forerunners, guardians of all that exists. The roots of the galaxy have grown deep under our careful tending. Where there is life, the wisdom of our countless generations has saturated the soil. Our strength is a luminous sun, towards which all intelligence blossoms... And the impervious shelter beneath which it has prospered. I stand before you, accused of the sin of ensuring Forerunner ascendancy. Of attempting to save us from this fate where we are forced to... recede. Humanity stands as the greatest threat in the galaxy. Refusing to eradicate them is a fool's gambit. We squander eons in the darkness, while they seize our triumphs for their own. The Mantle of responsibility for all things belongs to Forerunners alone. Think of my acts as you will. But do not doubt the reality: the Reclamation... has already begun. And we are hopeless to stop it." - Epilogue speech.

"do you mind? im buisy doing the fishstick.. it's a very delicate state of mind" Sheogorath

"I am looking at your bank account, and...you know, Sarif really ought to pay you more..." Arie van brugen. Deus ex HR

"Oh, and by the way, Jensen? I know you have gone through a lot of physical changes as of late, but you didn't become a woman. Stay out of the ladies restroom."

"Well if it isn't Mahatma Gandhi himself, come to save us all with his life-preserving presence!"

"About time! What, did you get stuck in an airduct on the way here?"

Francis Pritchard. Deus ex HR

"Something, something, Death and taxes. Confucius." Adam Jensen

"No jacking off with the rocket launcher." DRB member. Deus ex HR

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

"All you had to do was follow the  damn train CJ !" Big Smoke , GTA: San Andreas

4690k==H105==Z97 Sniper G1== Ballistix Tracer 8GB==MSI GTX 1660 Ti== 1TB SB==MX100 128GB ==450D

I got an arrow in the knee

-Skyrim

SPACEEEEE!!

-Portal 2

Hail to the king, baybe!

-Duke Nukem

Hearing "Give me a Ride!" as you drive by in the troop transport all by yourself in BF2 :lol:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Mine is from Bioshock: "We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us."

Very powerful and actually using it for my senior quote. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulEisLcFEl4

This has been a favorite line for many metal gear solid fans ;)

OH and this! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDNUReQWf78

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

"Here's some advice the lab boys gave me in case you get covered in the repulsion gell: DO NOT GET COVERED IN THE REPULSION GELL! We haven't exactly figured out what element it is yet, but it's a lively one. And it does not like the human skeleton" ~ Cave Johnson