What are your favorite video game quotes?

TPS_REPORT

Mine is from Bioshock: "We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us."

Very powerful and actually using it for my senior quote. 

public static void main(String[] args){

System.out.println("Hello, World!");

}

My middle name's "Not Safe"...well, actually it's Gordon..but errr...

[walks away awkwardly]

-Haggard

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Already been a post like this. Sorry bud.

"I will kill your dicks!" From bulletstorm

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Didn't realize this has already been posted. I tried searching for it. Sorry guys.

public static void main(String[] args){

System.out.println("Hello, World!");

}

This whole cut scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv3Ey_pPlXk

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Didn't realize this has already been posted. I tried searching for it. Sorry guys.

Don't worry. The search function on IPB is terribad. Just google it + site:linustechtip.com

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

"JASON!" Heavy Rain

"War, war never changes." Fallout 1-New Vegas

"A man chooses, a slave obeys." Bioshock

"I f**king hate tutorials!"

- Rex Power Colt

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

"Dickheads, dickheads everywhere yo" - Ricardo Diaz, Grand Theft Auto Vice City

"I did your wife, you poor bastards" - Tommy Vercetti, as above

And the best:

“The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.”

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

"War, war never changes." - Narrator, Fallout series

"Look, i'm dancin' IM DANCIN'!!" - Claptrap, Borderlands

"Hey. Listen!" - Navi, Zelda

"Snake, Snake? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!" -  Otocon, MGS 2

"I've met some sick bastards in my life, Seth, but you... you're special." - John Marston, RDR

"She has spunk!" - Colonel Vologin, MGS 3

"H.G. Wells once wrote: 'If we don't end wars, wars will end us.' And somehow, I stopped my war. At the time I couldn't say what had made me spare the Dark Ones. But, I came to realize, that the strange visions that had haunted my journey were their attempts to reach out to us. I don't know if I was the first to communicate with them, but I will not be the last. And the future, our future stretches before us like an endless metro tunnel." - Artyom, Metro 2033

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

JASON! JAAAYYYYSUUUN. JASN! 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I shot him. The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please... This time is gonna be different, I'm sorry, I don't like... The way...

Vaas fc3

I fucking hate tutorials, and this ones terrible! 

Rex power cult blood dragon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe2wglYEu0o

Ahem. 

I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all outta gum. - you know who

I am ALIVE.- EDI, Mass Effect 3 synthesis ending.

Any unit quote from Red Alert 2. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Mine is from Bioshock: "We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us."

Very powerful and actually using it for my senior quote. 

Batman Arkham Asylum:

He looks like an idiot, he dresses like an idiot, but don't worry, he really is an idiot!

-The Joker

"It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own." - John Konrad - Spec Ops: The Line

"They will remember us. For this. Because out of all our vast array of nightmares, this is the one we choose for ourselves. We go forward like a breath exhaled from the Earth. With vigor in our hearts and one goal in sight: We. Will. Kill him." - Captain John Price - Modern Warfare 2

"I? I am a monument to all your sins." - Gravemind - Halo 2

"War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War - and its consumption of life - has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed." - Solid Snake - Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

"War. War never Changes." - Fallout Series

"Jesus, where are we? Hoth?" - Sweetwater - Battlefield: Bad Company 2

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." - Various Characters - Assassin's Creed Series

"She said that to me once, about being a machine." - Master Chief - Halo 4

Case: Thermaltake Versa H35 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x (@4.0Ghz) Cooling: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 | MOBO: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3333Mhz | GPU: MSI ARMOR 8GB OC GTX 1070 | Storage: SAMSUNG 970 EVO 250GB, 1TB Seagate 2.5" 5400RPM | PSU: Corsair CX750M

"And we most certainly regret that the core just blew off our raggedy ass fleas!"

R.I.P Sgt. Johnson's you will forever be missed

My rig: Case: Cooler master storm scout

CPU: I5 3570k - Ram:  8Gb Kingston HyperX Blu

GPU: GTX 660 - Sorage: 2-1TB WD black;  120 GB samsung 840

I totally forgot about Dota 2 quotes..

"Women and childeren and Kunkka first!" - Tidehunter

"Day walker, Night Stalker.." - Night Stalker

"Blink dagger... Really?" - Anti Mage (when you purchase a 'Blink Dagger')

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

"What kind of a name is 'Soap' anyway?" Cpt. Price in the training mission, COD 4

*After murdering person and taking their money* "Thanks! I like sharing too!" CJ - GTA San Andreas

Duke Nukem 3d "Nobody steals our chicks... and lives!!!"

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling