How much is this?

Terobich

It happens to be that I have in possession this set up: (well, they are not the exact models, but this is what they look like, give me a week to go and check them, as they are in my other house, try to pretend they are like the mid range McIntosh products). They are in a perfect shape and they are I think like from the 80's. I also miss one thing (also Mcintosh), that I dont know what is it.

These are the products, pretending they are mid range products, how much do you guys think they cost? The turntable is Fischer. Also take in count that they are really old and they are in perfect shape. Pardon my English.

078c3a41f9fc9f61ca5aa7e78d38777c.jpg

MAC-MC-352-2.JPG

MAC-MA-6100-2.JPG

mq101.jpg

XL_C22_Front_Top.jpg

It's crap. Not worth handling. I'd be happy to take it off your hands for no charge!

2 minutes ago, SSL said:

It's crap. Not worth handling. I'd be happy to take it off your hands for no charge!

I'd charge you about $25000 for starters, as I've seen them in Amazon (the new ones), for 6500 (the power amp). And as they are reaaally old, I think they cost a little bit more than crap, soo, would you like to reformulate your answer, or at least explain it?

Just now, Terobich said:

I'd charge you about $25000 for starters, as I've seen them in Amazon (the new ones), for 6500 (the power amp). And as they are reaaally old, I think they cost a little bit more than crap, soo, would you like to reformulate your answer, or at least explain it?

Shit.

Just now, Terobich said:

Why

Looks like you know how much they are worth after all. I would look up the exact model numbers and figure out what they are going for typically.

Just now, SSL said:

Looks like you know how much they are worth after all. I would look up the exact model numbers and figure out what they are going for typically.

But, like, in average?, how much, its just a number dude

This is purely from looks. I have seen similar looking things go for combined 15-22k, depending on brand, wear and tear and ofc the actual quality.

If I was you then I would find the exact model of each thing and then spend a couple of days looking everything up and finding the value of your things. The value will differ from country to country.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

If you're quoting someone $25000 to buy the lot? one piece?... then i'd hope you know what you've got, because if you don't then you're going to misrepresent what you've got.

If you don't know what (turntable) you've got, then how do you expect us to ID anything without any actual information, as manufacturers habitually reuse bodywork. there will be a model number somewhere on the underside or beneath the platter.

Remember that anyone buying any of this will know it's used and have no guarantee of the conditions it was used in, its current state (of components) or that it's been looked after, unless you can prove it.

It's good stuff. Worth a bunch.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

be careful with this Gear, It's good stuff, I don't want it going to waste.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Damn, i would gladly trade my truck for these!

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

6 hours ago, Terobich said:

But, like, in average?, how much, its just a number dude

It might require some mental processes to engage and figure this out. There will likely be an average market price for these things, accepting some variation for condition.

6 hours ago, anothertom said:

If you're quoting someone $25000 to buy the lot? one piece?... then i'd hope you know what you've got, because if you don't then you're going to misrepresent what you've got.

If you don't know what (turntable) you've got, then how do you expect us to ID anything without any actual information, as manufacturers habitually reuse bodywork. there will be a model number somewhere on the underside or beneath the platter.

Remember that anyone buying any of this will know it's used and have no guarantee of the conditions it was used in, its current state (of components) or that it's been looked after, unless you can prove it.

Look, it's in my grandpas house, I've seen it, he barely used them, but damn they sound good, they look new, he always cleans them with a soft piece of cloth, there are at least 4 McIntosh things, the turntable, and two speakers, they have one tweeter, one woofer and one subwoofer each, they were made in an university here in Mexico so selling them and pricing them would be hard.