Xbox One Launches in New Zealand Guarded by Sharks.

It seems New Zealand will be the first place to get the Xbox One unless of course you were one of the people that got it shipped out early.

One lucky Kiwi gamer will be the first in the world to get his or her hands on the new Xbox One console when it launches next week, but until then the next-generation device will be placed under tight security - in a shark tank at Kelly Tarlton's.

Mr Blackburn said Xbox was launching its first console in eight years in New Zealand because of its "passionate gaming community".

Well I can't say that I'm surprised, people in New Zealand are known for rather silly things.

Source : http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11155999

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Seems legit. nVidia didn't do this for Titan.. They were just like... "RELEASE IT, RELEASE IT NOWWW."

Behold the shittiest consoles the world has ever seen!

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Why not just chuck a copy of cod in there and say. "The one that jumps in and brings the Xbox out can keep it"?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I think they are taking a bit to far with sharks....

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Really, Microsoft, just really? This is seriously pathetic.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Why not just chuck a copy of cod in there and say. "The one that jumps in and brings the Xbox out can keep it"?

But if cod was in there the sharks might eat it.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

But if cod was in there the sharks might eat it.

oh you ;) well played sir xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"