Xbox One Call of Duty Offers Better Framerate than PS4, Say Reviewers

themodernagenb

http://kotaku.com/xbox-one-call-of-duty-offers-better-framerate-than-ps4-1463163114

So yes, even though the Xbox One runs at 720p instead of the 1080p that the PS4 enjoys, it comes with benefits, like actual steady frame rates. I just wanted to bring this up because there's too much hate on the Xbox One alone, the PS4 deserves a little justifiable criticism every once in a while.

No point bringing up the PC version, because we're all too busy playing Battlefield 4. /sarcasmbutnotreally

put it this way, the xbox one at native 1080p gets around 40fps, at 720p it gets 70fps, the ps4 gets 60fps, drops will happen as it does with a pc, what do they expect with the pathetic specs of those consoles.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The ps4 runs better fps from what i have seen

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

PS4 will look better though and still run at 60

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

Its still HD and if it has a nice 60fps then I can settle for that.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

this is dumb if you were to play the ps4 version on a screen that was 720p you would get even better frame rates than the xbox i dont see how this is really relevant  

LG 34" 21:9 1440p

1080ti EVGA FTW3

i7 8700k @ 5GHz 1.3V Delidded

this is dumb if you were to play the ps4 version on a screen that was 720p you would get even better frame rates than the xbox i dont see how this is really relevant  

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

I'll wait until DigitalFoundry comes out with a comparison...

Hahaha you did the Magic Cristal Ball did Linus see it ??

Of course it runs smoother it runs in 720p while Ps4 runs at 1080p.

Black Ops 2 runs on my PC with 180FPS :P

RTX2070OC 

<(•_•)>

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

Unlike PC's consoles do not change the resolution to the native resolution of the display,so even on a 720p display the PS4 would be running at 1080p,though the image would be downscaled to 720p.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Are you fucking kidding me, the Xbone can't even run COD at 60fps, EVEN WHILE AT ONLY 720P? What a joke. The more information that comes out about the "next-gen" consoles, the more I think Linus is right when he says this could be the last console generation.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Unlike PC's consoles do not change the resolution to the native resolution of the display,so even on a 720p display the PS4 would be running at 1080p,though the image would be downscaled to 720p.

unless you can change the resolution from the console.

On Xbox 360 you can set to run it at 480p, 720p, and 1080p. Of course it'll be upscaled, but if that continues then we could limit the processing needed.

How many of  those "Reviewers" were bought? I know IGN was. 

Cannot remember the day they where clean anymore.

I'm still running on my core i7-920

@Motherboard: GA-EX58-UD3R @GPU: GTX 560 @Memory: 16GB1600C9 @Storage: X25-M 80GB & 330 120GB * Caviar Green 2TB @Screen: Acer H223HQ

@Case: Antec P180B -EU * Jou Jye 480AUBA * 2x NF-S12A FLX @Peripherals: CM Storm QuickFire TK Blue - Rearranged Svorak * MX518 @Sound: Beresford TC-7520 DAC * ATH-M40 fs

Cannot remember the day they where clean anymore.

All the other sites gave Ghosts a "3.3" or "3.8" and IGN gives the game a "8.8"..... not obvious at all..

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I think I'll wait until a more reputable site does a comparison of the two consoles.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

What's even the point of comparing FPS games on a console. It's going to be a dumbed-down experience either way.

Playing at lower settings improves framerate?

Who would a thought.....

the-more-you-know.jpg

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

All the other sites gave Ghosts a "3.3" or "3.8" and IGN gives the game a "8.8"..... not obvious at all..

and gave bf4 a fuckin 8 cause the campaign sucked... which it did but still the mp makes up for it, also on that ign cod review they claimed a negative to be the maps were too big.. which proves to me they really did get paid since thats not even a real negative imo.. been playin cod since the first ever just recently made my switch to pc gaming and never played bf before and i am absolutely in love, how this game wasnt given a solid 9 is bullshit.. i have been with cod since the begining and even i will say its utter dog shit regardless of console pc or any other fuckin versions.

Intel i5 4670K | Asus z97 Deluxe | MSI GTX 1060 (6GB) | 16GB Corsair Vengeance |

120GB Samsung EVO - 480GB OCZ Solid III - 1.5TB Seagate Barracuda  | Corsair AX760

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | Razer Ouroboros

and gave bf4 a fuckin 8 cause the campaign sucked... which it did but still the mp makes up for it, also on that ign cod review they claimed a negative to be the maps were too big.. which proves to me they really did get paid since thats not even a real negative imo.. been playin cod since the first ever just recently made my switch to pc gaming and never played bf before and i am absolutely in love, how this game wasnt given a solid 9 is bullshit.. i have been with cod since the begining and even i will say its utter dog shit regardless of console pc or any other fuckin versions.

Battlefield isn't a game, it's art. It's beautiful and elegant. It's a master piece. FUCK IGN

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.