iPhone 7+ VS OnePlus 3T

beanhubbleday

Hi all,

I need help.

iPhone 7+ VS OnePlus 3T

I currently have the 7+ and I want to move away from it to the OnePlus 3T, good or bad idea?

Thanks

Don't forget to @me / quote me for a reply =]

1 minute ago, JackHubbleday said:

Hi all,

I need help.

iPhone 7+ VS OnePlus 3T

I currently have the 7+ and I want to move away from it to the OnePlus 3T, good or bad idea?

Thanks

tbh its always a good thing to switch to android if you want more power, you're not going to be amazed by the switch to a 3T but it will be better still i would recommend waiting for the op 4 or the s8 (apparently it will have a 2k infinity display )

You better wait for Galaxy s8 which would be in the market next month ...

4 minutes ago, Zackbare said:

Really next month? Wow, my greed is telling be to get the S8 but my wallet is against.

4 minutes ago, Zackbare said:

7 minutes ago, <Aleks> said:

tbh its always a good thing to switch to android if you want more power, you're not going to be amazed by the switch to a 3T but it will be better still i would recommend waiting for the op 4 or the s8 (apparently it will have a 2k infinity display )

Thanks for your input guys, I've used the Galaxy's before and I have to say I'm not a fan :( 

I may wait for the RUMOURED OnePlus 5 (Chinese believe that the number 4 is unlucky so they won't call it the 4) but maybe I'll get the 3T im so f&*%$ng fed up of Apple atm...

1 minute ago, JackHubbleday said:

Thanks for your input guys, I've used the Galaxy's before and I have to say I'm not a fan :( 

I may wait for the RUMOURED OnePlus 5 (Chinese believe that the number 4 is unlucky so they won't call it the 4) but maybe I'll get the 3T im so f&*%$ng fed up of Apple atm...

I know that feeling I had alot of galaxy phones but the new ones are totally different, much smoother and feel good thanks to the glass and metal build.

1 hour ago, <Aleks> said:

Really next month? Wow, my greed is telling be to get the S8 but my wallet is against.

Yes it's true.

And if you want in budget, galaxy A5 2017 will be the best for you

1 hour ago, JackHubbleday said:

Hey, galaxy is going to blow up the market this time, with awesome android N, samsung will be a kickass. And I've used samsung flagships for 5 years, and my brother has used s3 for 4 years with no problem of lag or hang. Samsung flagships are just awesome..

8 hours ago, JackHubbleday said:

Hi all,

I need help.

iPhone 7+ VS OnePlus 3T

Thanks

The Pixel XL is really good

CPU - i7-10700K, MB -MSI Z490 Gaming PlusRAM-Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200MHz, GPU - MSI GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING X TRIO, PSU - EVGA 650w Supernova G2 80+ GoldStorage - Samsung 970 EVO 500 GB ,WD 3x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB, Cooler- Noctua NH-D15S, CASE Fractal Meshify 2 Compact

You want to go from an Iphone 7 plus to a one plus 3t?  Isnt that a downgrade?  What woukd you hope to gain from it?

I wouldnt trade my 7 plus for anything out there at the moment. Its the most powerful phone cpu and gpu wise, has outstanding battery life, a great camera with an exclusive zoom feature, the best OS, and it looks really nice. Its only flaw is its height, but thats largely been a non issue for me. 

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x,  MOBO: ASUS TUF X570 Gaming Pro wifi, CPU cooler: Noctua U12a RAM: Gskill Ripjaws V @3600mhz,  GPU: Asus Tuf RTX OC 3080 PSU: Seasonic Focus GX850 CASE: Lian Li Lancool 2 Mesh Storage: 500 GB Inland Premium M.2,  Sandisk Ultra Plus II 256 GB & 120 GB

3 hours ago, maizenblue said:

You want to go from an Iphone 7 plus to a one plus 3t?  Isnt that a downgrade?  What woukd you hope to gain from it?

the best OS, and it looks really nice. 

Subjective

You realize one is android and other is iOS

I see no downgrade in either phones, 7 is a great ios device, 3t is a great android device.

OP is clearly fed up with his 7+ 

2 hours ago, Aytex said:

Subjective

You realize one is android and other is iOS

I see no downgrade in either phones, 7 is a great ios device, 3t is a great android device.

OP is clearly fed up with his 7+ 

Well he asked if it was a good or bad idea. My opinion is that its a bad idea.

Out of curiousity id like to know what he doesnt like about the 7 plus. 

I understand some people might not like something about iOS that is a dealbreaker for them. Ive recently struggled to change from regular to speaker phone in the middle of a phone call, and at times havent been able to hang up on a call, so IOS isnt always user friendly or intuitive. For me its strengths outweigh its weaknesses. 

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x,  MOBO: ASUS TUF X570 Gaming Pro wifi, CPU cooler: Noctua U12a RAM: Gskill Ripjaws V @3600mhz,  GPU: Asus Tuf RTX OC 3080 PSU: Seasonic Focus GX850 CASE: Lian Li Lancool 2 Mesh Storage: 500 GB Inland Premium M.2,  Sandisk Ultra Plus II 256 GB & 120 GB

18 hours ago, maizenblue said:

Well he asked if it was a good or bad idea. My opinion is that its a bad idea.

Out of curiousity id like to know what he doesnt like about the 7 plus. 

I understand some people might not like something about iOS that is a dealbreaker for them. Ive recently struggled to change from regular to speaker phone in the middle of a phone call, and at times havent been able to hang up on a call, so IOS isnt always user friendly or intuitive. For me its strengths outweigh its weaknesses. 

Hey all, to address questions etc..

So iPhone 7+, I've been using apple products a while and never really had a good experience with them. For example my 7+ home button just stopped working and now I am without a phone for 10 days whilst it is replaced and various other issues such as proximity sensors, battery etc are being addressed.

I would basically like a change and as rightly pointed out, I'm fed up with the 7+. 

But if there's a huge reason not to swap then I'll think twice...

10 hours ago, JackHubbleday said:

Hey all, to address questions etc..

So iPhone 7+, I've been using apple products a while and never really had a good experience with them. For example my 7+ home button just stopped working and now I am without a phone for 10 days whilst it is replaced and various other issues such as proximity sensors, battery etc are being addressed.

I would basically like a change and as rightly pointed out, I'm fed up with the 7+. 

But if there's a huge reason not to swap then I'll think twice...

Sounds like you got a lemon. I haven't heard of any of those things being issues.

Specs wise there isn't anything about the one plus 3T that seems superior or inferior to the IPhone 7 plus. They are pretty equal across the board, even with the same display size and resolution. So I guess it would be as good an android replacement as any. The Pixel would be the obvious alternative but that's damn near 300 USD more than the 3T and the only thing clearly better is screen resolution, plus it has that idiotic glass square on the back and isn't water resistent.

You might as well wait until the S8 comes out, but id take reviews with a grain of salt. Reviewers tend to jizz all over themselves over the superficial bullshit that Samsung specializes in(like curved screens and shiny shatter prone glass backs), while downplaying or ignoring flaws that turn out to be important to most users. Just remember how glowing the initial reviews of the S6 were, despite it gaining a reputation as a shit phone, and I wont even get into the Note 7.