How much fps i should Expect with this setup

Hello guys.I live in India Its my first pc build.I before used to game on a 820m lappy.So i am currently on a budget so i choose this setup.

Intel i3 6100

8 gb DDR4 ram

MSI GTX 1050ti OC

Msi H110M PRO-VH MOBO

CORSAIR CARBIDE SPEC 01

Corsair RMx 650W PSU

WD 1 TB BLUE HDD.

DELL S2216H 1080P MONITOR

Dragon war gaming key+mouse combo

I am not in a condition to spend a single penny more.So is this a good setup for any new 2017 and new games at ultra with 40+ fps.IS 8 gb ram suffiecient.Later when i have money i will upgrade my cpu and gpu after 2 years

It's decent. But I reckon you could do better for your money.

-Get the Pentium G4560 instead of the i3 6100. Miles better value.

-Switch out the GTX 1050Ti for a RX 470.

-The power supply is fantastic but it's a bit too "overkill" for a budget build of this calibre. I think you could go for a cheaper one like the Corsair CX450/550M or the Antec Truepower Classic. They're still decent power supplies but they don't bite too much into your budget. You might even be able to get a SSD with the money saved. A simple 120GB one as your boot drive would be good.

-Get a FreeSync monitor.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

I Could go with the pentium G4560 but it is only dual core so it cant run games like watch dogs 2 who needs atleast 4 cores. And i3 6100 has 2 real and 2 virtual cores so it can run these games

Just now, Kumar priyadarshi said:

I Could go with the pentium G4560 but it is only dual core so it cant run games like watch dogs 2 who needs atleast 4 cores. And i3 6100 has 2 real and 2 virtual cores so it can run these games

That Pentium is like i3 with 2 cores and 4 threads.

30 minutes ago, Kumar priyadarshi said:

That Pentium also has 2 cores and four threads; the same as the i3 6100. By your definition, the i3 6100 is also a "dual core" (which it is).

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Thanks to both of you for helping me.I decided to buy G4560.what about the fps at ultra

ultra 1080p isn't going to be good on AAA games like battlefield. You'll get 15fps maybe on medium settings. A game like CSGO you'll get 200+fps @ 1080 high settings.

This computer you are considering isn't a ultra settings kind of computer.

I7-7700k@5.1ghz + 1080ti @ 2050mhz + 32gbs Ram + 2TB SSD = CSGO

i7-6700k@4.9ghz + 980ti @ 1501mhz + 16gbs Ram + 1 TB SSD = Backup

i7-3770k@4.8ghz + 680 4gb + 32gbs Ram + 500gb SSD = Retired/Office work

7 hours ago, Kumar priyadarshi said:

Hello guys.I live in India Its my first pc build.I before used to game on a 820m lappy.So i am currently on a budget so i choose this setup.

Intel i3 6100

8 gb DDR4 ram

MSI GTX 1050ti OC

Msi H110M PRO-VH MOBO

CORSAIR CARBIDE SPEC 01

Corsair RMx 650W PSU

WD 1 TB BLUE HDD.

DELL S2216H 1080P MONITOR

Dragon war gaming key+mouse combo

I am not in a condition to spend a single penny more.So is this a good setup for any new 2017 and new games at ultra with 40+ fps.IS 8 gb ram suffiecient.Later when i have money i will upgrade my cpu and gpu after 2 years

It's an alright build for the money, but you're not gonna be able to play AAA games like BF1 or GTA V without lowering them to potato settings. I'd recommend taking out that 1050 ti and putting in an RX 470. Or an RX 480, if you've got the extra $50 to blow.

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

1 hour ago, PCMasterDebater said:

ultra 1080p isn't going to be good on AAA games like battlefield. You'll get 15fps maybe on medium settings. A game like CSGO you'll get 200+fps @ 1080 high settings.

This computer you are considering isn't a ultra settings kind of computer.

I saw the benchmarks on youtube.High setting with 45 fps is confirmed in Bf 1

1 hour ago, N1ghtshade said:

It's an alright build for the money, but you're not gonna be able to play AAA games like BF1 or GTA V without lowering them to potato settings. I'd recommend taking out that 1050 ti and putting in an RX 470. Or an RX 480, if you've got the extra $50 to blow.

What do you mean by potato settings.High setting with 45 fps i guranteed in GTA V

2 minutes ago, Kumar priyadarshi said:

I saw the benchmarks on youtube.High setting with 45 fps is confirmed in Bf 1

Well if you saw it on YouTube it must be true...

according to this: med to high settings. sure.

You'll be able to play lighter games like CSGO, League of Legends, Heroes of the storm, World of Warcraft, Tropico, Sims, and many other games @ high settings @ 60fps or better. Nothing wrong with that. Enjoy it   :)

I7-7700k@5.1ghz + 1080ti @ 2050mhz + 32gbs Ram + 2TB SSD = CSGO

i7-6700k@4.9ghz + 980ti @ 1501mhz + 16gbs Ram + 1 TB SSD = Backup

i7-3770k@4.8ghz + 680 4gb + 32gbs Ram + 500gb SSD = Retired/Office work

11 hours ago, PCMasterDebater said:

Well if you saw it on YouTube it must be true...

according to this: med to high settings. sure.

You'll be able to play lighter games like CSGO, League of Legends, Heroes of the storm, World of Warcraft, Tropico, Sims, and many other games @ high settings @ 60fps or better. Nothing wrong with that. Enjoy it   :)

I can go with RX 470 but it doesnt have gameworks and other technologies to make game look better than 1050ti