Asus Gladius ii

MekaStrix

Hi,

So the Asus Gladius ii mouse is out and I was wondering if anyone has got the mouse I want to know if the sensor is good or if I should just go with a Razer Death Adder as they are both similar shaped mice.

Hi, i haven't used the mice but it has the best sensor on the market PMW3360 so atleast the sensor is good, and the rest depends on prefrence. weight 110 grams compered to death adder's 148 grams (Sorry but most likley wrong deathadder weight) Razer DeathAdder Chroma weight is 100g without cable and has the 3989 sesor witch is good but not as good as 3360. Razer DeathAdder Elite's 98g witch has 3389-T3QU sensor witch is close if not as good as the 3360

Just now, Zereftbr said:

Hi, i haven't used the mice but it has the best sensor on the market PMW3360 so atleast the sensor is good, and the rest depends on prefrence. weight 110 grams compered to death adder's 148 grams (Sorry but most likley wrong deathadder weight) Razer DeathAdder Chroma weight is 100g without cable and has the 3989 sesor witch is good but not as good as 3360. Razer DeathAdder Elite's 98g witch has 3389-T3QU sensor witch is close if not as good as the 3360

Sensor ≠  Performance, there are other factors as well, the Weight you mentioned also includes the cable.

As for the topic, it could be a decent option, but the "Sniper"button seems to be a big nuisance.