"Japan is even more iPhone-crazy than America" - iPhone, 37% market share in Japan

TopWargamer

http://news.yahoo.com/japan-even-more-iphone-crazy-america-004502272.html

Thanks to @Youbetternot for sending me this article!

loser-apple-fans-2.jpg

But The Wall Street Journal reports that the iPhone fever has reached new heights in Japan, where its estimated 37% market share by some measures eclipses the device’s market share in the U.S.

One reason for the iPhone’s big success in Japan, the Journal says, is consumer animosity toward Korean brands such as Samsung, which has emerged as Apple’s chief rival in the smartphone world. The same distaste for Korean companies apparently doesn’t extend to American companies since the Journal reports that Apple’s brand and marketing campaigns have been stunningly effective in Japan.

“Apple’s brand is just overwhelming here,” Eiji Mori, an analyst at BCN Inc., tells the Journal. “It’s not about specifications. It’s not about rationale. It’s about owning an iPhone.”

Two things:

1) Eiji Mori, I personally think that you are wrong. There are many other great phones other than the iPhones.

2) I'm surprised that the iPhone is as popular as it is over Japan. A 37% market share in Japan for iPhones? That's pretty crazy, especially when the iPhone market share is only 14% in the United States.

COMIC SANS

Your Welcome :D

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Japan loves anything American..There women love white guys and they love muscle cars..I think there was something in the nuke that made them love us.. :lol:

Japan loves anything American..There women love white guys and they love muscle cars..I think there was something in the nuke that made them love us.. :lol:

I'm sure they love life  destroying atomic bombs.But of course!

Who doesn't want a atomic bomb dropped on your country/State/city. :rolleyes:

I wonder what marketshare the other companies has. I suspect HTC and Samsung are low since they are Korean, but what about Sony?

Japan is like FSX. It makes absolutely no sense.

Your sentence makes no sense if you are meaning "Microsoft Flight Simulator X" with "FSX"

I have an iPhone 4. Not because I bought it, but because it was a gift. I don't have anything against iPhones, but what bothers me the most is the amount of people who have iPhones. But sometimes you want to have something different. Not to mention that since Steve Jobs died, the iPhones haven't gotten something that is a step forward in technology. IPhones are supposed to be a luxury, elegant and fancy-ish smartphone. But not anymore because apple started releasing cheap plastic versions, which are garbage. But that is my own opinion. Don't judge me. :)

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

Your sentence makes no sense if you are meaning "Microsoft Flight Simulator X" with "FSX"

Actually, it does. When your frame rate can go up by turning up settings…

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

I'm sure they love life destroying atomic bombs.But of course!

Who doesn't want a atomic bomb dropped on your country/State/city. :rolleyes:

Murica: Nukes-r-us

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Actually, it does. When your frame rate can go up by turning up settings…

FSX is one of the most FPS hungry games....Goodluck playing it with 60FPS everything maxed out.. i can only get 20FPS

FSX is one of the most FPS hungry games....Goodluck playing it with 60FPS everything maxed out.. i can only get 20FPS

Consider trying PMDG…

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Consider trying PMDG…

PMDG 737NGX+REX+FSGRW+FTX Global+Aerosoft Mega Airports. i get 20-30FPS. compared to battlefield 4 where i get more than 60FPS. Your playing FSX too?

PMDG 737NGX+REX+FSGRW+FTX Global+Aerosoft Mega Airports. i get 20-30FPS. compared to battlefield 4 where i get more than 60FPS. Your playing FSX too?

I dabbled in it. The NGX is the one with the HUD right?

I dabbled in it. The NGX is the one with the HUD right?

Yes NGX is the one with the HUD