Amazon forges new deal with USPS to deliver packages on Sundays

digitalnav

“If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you can order a backpack for your child on Friday and be packing it for them Sunday night,” said Amazon VP of worldwide operations Dave Clark, in a statement. “We’re excited that now every day is an Amazon delivery day, and we know our Prime members, who voraciously shop on Amazon, will love the additional convenience they will experience as part of this new service.”

Source: http://venturebeat.com/2013/11/11/amazon-forges-new-deal-with-usps-to-deliver-packages-on-sundays/

Hooray for all week delivery!

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

OMG THIS IS SOOOO GOOD :D NOW I CAN ORDER MY BIRTHDAY STUFF AND GET IT ON THE DAY!!!

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

What if my order isn't shipped by USPS...

Well then Amazon says F*ck you

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Sounds good. Too bad i don't use amazon :(

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I long for the day when I can order something and have it appear within an hour. I know there is eBayNOW and some other programs, but I want it widespread.

maybe one day 3d printing will become so advanced, all you purchase is the blueprint and have it printed right away

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

That's cool and all, but I still wouldn't trust USPS with a high-value package.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

maybe one day 3d printing will become so advanced, all you purchase is the blueprint and have it printed right away

but then wouldnt you never need to rebuy the blueprint? I dont see all this advanced in home printing replacing real shopping anytime soon

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

why not just air mail? 

Paintball meet up KD 7(8?)/1 + one capture 

dat duckface doe 

But.... clothes... and ... GTX 780TI!

Who needs clothes when you can make a 900d

but then wouldnt you never need to rebuy the blueprint? I dont see all this advanced in home printing replacing real shopping anytime soon

If you can rent a movie on Google play then I see no reason you couldn't rent a blueprint

If you can rent a movie on Google play then I see no reason you couldn't rent a blueprint

but theres nothing keeping you from saving the blueprint or makeing copies etc etc unless theres some strict ass DRMs

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

but theres nothing keeping you from saving the blueprint or makeing copies etc etc unless theres some strict ass DRMs

Would probably be an HDMI-type situation in which the DRM is hardware-bound encryption and there'll probably be some piracy but it'll be difficult as fuck

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

its possible for you to never have the blueprint. Imagine your online, you see a picture of a chair you like and you click control+p :P. But seriously, you just click print now and the chair would start printing without you ever seeing the blueprints. And it would be a lot cheaper too since all you are paying for is the concept of the chair that manufacturers never have to build and then you also have to  pay for the materials

Hells yes! OMG this will make everything so much nicer.

Work Station:: Cooler Master Storm Trooper // i7-3930K @ 3.9 GHz // Asus Sabertooth X79 // Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4X4GB) 1600 MHz // Cooler Master 1200W Gold // Xonar Essence STX // Radeon HD 6970 // Avermedia HD Live Gamer Pro

Gaming Rig:: Cooler Master Scout // i7-2700k @ 4.0GHz // MSI Z68 // G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB (4X4EB) 1066MHz // Antec 750W Bronze // Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi HD // EVGA GTX 670

its possible for you to never have the blueprint. Imagine your online, you see a picture of a chair you like and you click control+p :P. But seriously, you just click print now and the chair would start printing without you ever seeing the blueprints. And it would be a lot cheaper too since all you are paying for is the concept of the chair that manufacturers never have to build and then you also have to pay for the materials

how would you return stuff, and they would need servers if they were hosting stuff themselfs. Also what happens if the power dies while your printing and you get a half done chair.

LOL If Amazon UK stroke a deal with a carrier that would do the same service to all European countries, or at least the ones they offer FSSD already then RIP portuguese e-tailers!

Then you can pirate your GPU xD

I'm still running on my core i7-920

@Motherboard: GA-EX58-UD3R @GPU: GTX 560 @Memory: 16GB1600C9 @Storage: X25-M 80GB & 330 120GB * Caviar Green 2TB @Screen: Acer H223HQ

@Case: Antec P180B -EU * Jou Jye 480AUBA * 2x NF-S12A FLX @Peripherals: CM Storm QuickFire TK Blue - Rearranged Svorak * MX518 @Sound: Beresford TC-7520 DAC * ATH-M40 fs

Then you can pirate your GPU xD

or pirate the GTX 5080 Ti Boost ;D