How to git gud at rainbow six siege

Vulrax

Lets try that again

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

6 hours ago, Vulrax said:

i am very bad at it, pls help

Just a few tips:  

- Remember to shoot out the cameras

- Learn to properly peak 

- Use the drone before entering rooms

- If you are inexperienced you should play operators like Doc or Rook 

A good thing to remember is that the game is more about positioning than running and gunning. As a defender to to anticipate where the enemy will be coming from, and as an attacker try to remember usual hiding places that the enemy will likely be in. Also, take it slow, especially if you are new. Keep an eye on what your team mates are up to and provide as much information to them about the enemy as possible.

CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.5ghz | Mobo: Asus B85MG | RAM: Corsair Vengence 16GB 1600Mhz | GPU: R9 390X 

SSD: Kingston 240GB | PSU: Corsair CXM 600W | Case: CIT Dominator + 6 Corsair AF120 Fans all around | 

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master TX3 | Monitor: BenQ XL2730z 144Mhz 1440p | 

Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE | Mouse: Razer DeatherAdder Chroma

Use your drone a lot. I always try to save mine from the prep phase so that I have two when the action phase starts. I'd say 90% of the time, having good Intel will give you the edge over just having good gun skills. So use your drones, and play with some friends if possible so that there is good communication. Also, try all the operators at least a few times each and find the ones you like!