NEED help finding harware!

I am buying a computer from best buy I would like to build a computer but I don't have the time so

I am calling the amazing community of ltt to help me find the best computer for my needs

what I want

my budget: somewhere within 1,000 us dollars

I want a gtx 970 or later

now where I lack knowledge is in cpu's I want something that is good for gaming not really anything else

I want at least 5 gb of ram

LOOKS DO MATTER!! I do care about look I don't want a dull pc but yet not a overly hyped one at that

please send me link to pc that match my specifications I am aware I didn't say everything I wanted but those are some guide lines thankyou!!! :)

4 minutes ago, adamshaffer69 said:

I am buying a computer from best buy I would like to build a computer but I don't have the time so

I am calling the amazing community of ltt to help me find the best computer for my needs

what I want

now where I lack knowledge is in cpu's I want something that is good for gaming not really anything else

LOOKS DO MATTER!! I do care about look I don't want a dull pc but yet not a overly hyped one at that

please send me link to pc that match my specifications I am aware I didn't say everything I wanted but those are some guide lines thankyou!!! :)

I don't know why, I find it refreshingly amusing how the text is centred. Don't see that used often anymore.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but here is what I found that meets the criteria. 

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883221303&ignorebbr=1

Obsessed with gadgets, PC's, and everything in tech! 

Desktop:

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K MOBO: Asus Crossblade Ranger GRAPHICS: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB RAM: 8GB of some brand of RAM. CASE: Corsair Carbide 300R

STORAGE: WD Blue 1TB

Server (Coming Soon):

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 MOBO: Asus PRIME X370-PRO GRAPHICS: Sapphire Radeon R9 FURY 4GB RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB CASE: Fractal Design R5 STORAGE: WD RED 4TB x 2 

Yes, I know the server is more powerful than my main PC. I don't know why. 

4 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

I don't know why, I find it refreshingly amusing how the text is centred. Don't see that used often anymore.

yeah it is a nice change of pace. 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

9 minutes ago, adamshaffer69 said:

what I want

Hate to be that guy but building a PC takes like an hour or two and you save and learn so much.

3 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Because it looks retarded and it's objectively hard to read.

8 minutes ago, adamshaffer69 said:

Do you need a monitor? Mouse, keyboard? What all do you actually need?

Just now, Kloaked said:

Because it looks retarded and it's objectively hard to read.

Do you need a monitor? Mouse, keyboard? What all do you actually need?

right now im just worried about the computer itself not really any peripherals

Just now, adamshaffer69 said:

right now im just worried about the computer itself not really any peripherals

You can't use the computer without any peripherals. Do you already have these or not?

Try one of the online retailers like Ibuypower, xidac, xotic PC.  You can configure a pc wih one of them with a i5, gtx 1060 and ssd.  That'll be under 1000 with a kick-ass case

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Here is another option with i7 7700, GTX 1060. https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883230185

Obsessed with gadgets, PC's, and everything in tech! 

Desktop:

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K MOBO: Asus Crossblade Ranger GRAPHICS: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB RAM: 8GB of some brand of RAM. CASE: Corsair Carbide 300R

STORAGE: WD Blue 1TB

Server (Coming Soon):

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 MOBO: Asus PRIME X370-PRO GRAPHICS: Sapphire Radeon R9 FURY 4GB RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB CASE: Fractal Design R5 STORAGE: WD RED 4TB x 2 

Yes, I know the server is more powerful than my main PC. I don't know why. 

1 minute ago, Damascus said:

Try one of the online retailers like Ibuypower, xidac, xotic PC.  You can configure a pc wih one of them with a i5, gtx 1060 and ssd.  That'll be under 1000 with a kick-ass case

my grandpa purchased  I buypower and it was a little bit underpowered for what he payed for me

1 minute ago, adamshaffer69 said:

I am very impressed by this computer and it looks amazing thankyou this is definitely going on my list of possible buys

It's genuinely amazing

no build it, take my word for it, it barely takes any time. If i just clicked buy, a while ago on a prebuilt I was looking at, my life would have been so much different and I would have missed out on the wonderful pc building community. Say like i'm from the future warning you not to get a prebuilt

linus sex tips

my grandpa purchased  I buypower and it was a little bit underpowered for what he payed for me

Yeah, I don't recommend them to anyone ho can build it themselves 

Just now, wii8cookies said:

no build it, take my word for it, it barely takes any time. If i just clicked buy, a while ago on a prebuilt I was looking at, my life would have been so much different and I would have missed out on the wonderful pc building community. Say like i'm from the future warning you not to get a prebuilt

I really want to but i just cant mabey once i get more into gaming

I really want to but i just cant mabey once i get more into gaming

Gaming is going to prepare you for building a PC how, exactly?

[ Intel i7-6700K ][ Asus TUF Sabertooth Mk1 Z170 ][ Gigabyte GTX 780ti ][ 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz G.Skill Trident Z ][ Corsair Obsidian 900D ]

[ EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80+ PLATINUM ][ 1x512GB Samsung 960 Pro M.2 (OS) ][ 3x512GB Samsung 850 Pro RAID 0 ][ 1x5TB WD Black ]

Just now, LyyK said:

Gaming is going to prepare you for building a PC how, exactly?

its not but im not into pc gaming enough to justify building it

It's all of 2 hours out of your life.  It's a super enjoyable process

well then what else are you doing with it needing a gtx 980

linus sex tips