NEED help finding harware!

Just now, Damascus said:

It's all of 2 hours out of your life.  It's a super enjoyable process

i just like the idea of going and buying a pc and pluging it in and playing its har enough to transition from console to pc

I know i should build it myself but i really just don't want to further down the line i probably will but at this moment i really don't want to  get into that i will upgrade the pc i eventually get aswell just right now i don't feel like building my own and buying all the parts and everything

1 minute ago, adamshaffer69 said:

i just like the idea of going and buying a pc and pluging it in and playing its har enough to transition from console to pc

if you can build a lego set, you can build a pc. If you ever have a problem, all you have to do is just leave a post on the forum here asking for help, and someone will be guaranteed to help you out. (god i sound like a sales person for god sake) and you also save a lot of money building it yourself to!

linus sex tips

Just now, adamshaffer69 said:

its not but im not into pc gaming enough to justify building it

Well, in the LTT community, most are going to encourage you to build one yourself; it saves money and you don't have to deal with the corner-cutting aftermath of components that, on paper, should be compatible. With that said, I'm not one to ignore the fact that building a PC is not for everyone. Either way, GL.

[ Intel i7-6700K ][ Asus TUF Sabertooth Mk1 Z170 ][ Gigabyte GTX 780ti ][ 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz G.Skill Trident Z ][ Corsair Obsidian 900D ]

[ EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80+ PLATINUM ][ 1x512GB Samsung 960 Pro M.2 (OS) ][ 3x512GB Samsung 850 Pro RAID 0 ][ 1x5TB WD Black ]

1 minute ago, wii8cookies said:

if you can build a lego set, you can build a pc. If you ever have a problem, all you have to do is just leave a post on the forum here asking for help, and someone will be guaranteed to help you out. (god i sound like a sales person for god sake) and you also save a lot of money building it yourself to!

i know you save a lot but right now i really cant spend time on building anything for reasons i don't want to post here

2 minutes ago, LyyK said:

Well, in the LTT community, most are going to encourage you to build one yourself; it saves money and you don't have to deal with the corner-cutting aftermath of components that, on paper, should be compatible. With that said, I'm not one to ignore the fact that building a PC is not for everyone. Either way, GL.

thankyou.

Just now, adamshaffer69 said:

Fair enough. I understand where you're coming from. But we can really make it easy for you. The people on this form will tell you everything you need to order and provide countless sources helping you put it together. It's not soldering or anything, just plugging in cables and cards. It's legos for geeks, really. The hardest part is ordering, and even that's not that hard. I put my first computer together in 6th grade, and many people have built theirs younger. It just really kind of sparks this epiphany in your head "hey computers aren't really that fragile or complicated". Of course, you can go deeper, but building a computer is an easy surface level project anyone can take on. If you're not interested thought, go with a prebuilt. I understand not wanting to deal with the hassle. 

Cheers, 

CobbleWalker

Translation:

I am buying a computer from best buy I would like to build a computer but I don't have the time so I am calling the amazing community of ltt to help me find the best computer for my needs

what I want

• my budget: somewhere within 1,000 us dollars
  • I want a gtx 970 or later
  • now where I lack knowledge is in cpu's I want something that is good for gaming not really anything else
  • I want at least 5 gb of ram

LOOKS DO MATTER!! I do care about look I don't want a dull pc but yet not a overly hyped one at that

please send me link to pc that match my specifications I am aware I didn't say everything I wanted but those are some guide lines thankyou!!! 

Remember to drink water!

2 minutes ago, CobbleWalker said:

Fair enough. I understand where you're coming from. But we can really make it easy for you. The people on this form will tell you everything you need to order and provide countless sources helping you put it together. It's not soldering or anything, just plugging in cables and cards. It's legos for geeks, really. The hardest part is ordering, and even that's not that hard. I put my first computer together in 6th grade, and many people have built theirs younger. It just really kind of sparks this epiphany in your head "hey computers aren't really that fragile or complicated". Of course, you can go deeper, but building a computer is an easy surface level project anyone can take on. If you're not interested thought, go with a prebuilt. I understand not wanting to deal with the hassle. 

Cheers, 

CobbleWalker

i thankyou for being very nice but currently i really don't want to like i said i most definetly will build a computer and come back to this fourm for help along the way i really just want a easy way  to get a gaming computer until i build my own later down the road again thankyou.

Just now, toastythomas said:

Translation:

I am buying a computer from best buy I would like to build a computer but I don't have the time so I am calling the amazing community of ltt to help me find the best computer for my needs

what I want

• my budget: somewhere within 1,000 us dollars
  • I want a gtx 970 or later
  • now where I lack knowledge is in cpu's I want something that is good for gaming not really anything else
  • I want at least 5 gb of ram

LOOKS DO MATTER!! I do care about look I don't want a dull pc but yet not a overly hyped one at that

please send me link to pc that match my specifications I am aware I didn't say everything I wanted but those are some guide lines thankyou!!! 

ummm what was youre point with this?

On 3/9/2017 at 9:28 PM, adamshaffer69 said:

ummm what was youre point with this?

It was a pain in the ass to read.

Remember to drink water!