Construction Place Camera

Hi.

I'm going to set up a video camera on our construction site to send images to our website every minute or so..

Can anyone help me find a suitable video camera?

POE

Waterproof

Good image quality

Must work in cold weather as well, down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit / -15 to -20 degrees Celsius

Don't need any IR technology or night mode etc etc....

3 minutes ago, Proffecte said:

Hi.

I'm going to set up a video camera on our construction site to send images to our website every minute or so..

Can anyone help me find a suitable video camera?

POE

Waterproof

Good image quality

Must work in cold weather as well, down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit / -15 to -20 degrees Celsius

Don't need any IR technology or night mode etc etc....

Ubiquiti Unifi G3 Cameras are awesome, you would need to look into a way of having it export an image on a schedule.

\

I've actually been looking at different equipment from ubiquiti! They seem pretty solid

I'll connect the camera to a computer, and use ftp to send it to our website :-)

Thanks!

i have used ivcco cam ( industrials one heavy duty ) and the best so far : ray tec varion Ixx series but seem discontinued ... 

Simple rules:

- If it works, dont update it.

- You don't know how, just do it, you will learn.

- Test, restest, test again, and maybe it will do it.

https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/sigs/sigimage.php?u=919931

Hey, one more thing, does anyone know if there's possible to set up a camera with mobile broadband and automatically send images to a ftp server?

I need a camera with all these things built into it. Don't have a house i can put it in.

11 hours ago, Proffecte said:

Hey, one more thing, does anyone know if there's possible to set up a camera with mobile broadband and automatically send images to a ftp server?

I need a camera with all these things built into it. Don't have a house i can put it in.

I belive with certain point-and-shoots you can connect them via wifi and have them set up to backup to box/dropbox/onedrive... but I doubt that any camera would support ftp transfers... let alone a security camera

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

HikVision makes outdoor security cameras that are weather-proof that you could use. They can record to an internal SD card or connect to the internet. They are all PoE and very easy to use. You may have to do some fiddling to get them to work the way you want as a time-laps camera, but they're affordable and meet all the other specs you mentioned.