Need help with my first water cooling adventure.

So I recently finished putting together my first loop but I have a problem. One of my GPUs is pinned at >90c whilst my other one is sitting at around 30. Both GPUs have water in them from what I can see but I don't know what the heck is going on.

I'm using 1070 seahawk EK x gpus and the loops was configured using EKs config tool. I don't see how the card could be at fault here but I'm not sure.

IMG_0036.JPG

welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forums!

lack of TIM (improper spread), wrong water block used, air bubble in the block, flow routing are some concerns to have these symptoms.

got any pictures of your build to show your routing?

Yea, I'll take a few right now.

1 minute ago, Fezza said:

Yea, I'll take a few right now.

Remember to quote when replying to someone as it gives them a notification that you've replied to em ;) 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

3 minutes ago, airdeano said:

also list your GPUs part numbers.

I added the picture to the main thred and the GPUs are : https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127956

2 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Remember to quote when replying to someone as it gives them a notification that you've replied to em ;) 

Will do!

is the top card your 'heater'? looking at the serial block, coolant enters the bottom card, coolant runs through card, exits the bottom card and pushes directly out the top of the terminal block.

would figure you have the top hose exiting from the wrong port (should be on right port for exit not pushing coolant through the top card properly).

ac66a97c_5849.jpeg

Yea it is. I kind of just realized this. T_T If I drain this loop I have no way to refill it though T_T

11 hours ago, airdeano said:

is the top card your 'heater'? looking at the serial block, coolant enters the bottom card, coolant runs through card, exits the bottom card and pushes directly out the top of the terminal block.

would figure you have the top hose exiting from the wrong port (should be on right port for exit not pushing coolant through the top card properly).

ac66a97c_5849.jpeg

I fixed it, it kinda leaked a bit so I've been offline for a while. But thanks so much!