how many kills does it take to get to at least 1.0 K/D R

LimeBlasts

my friend on gta online, has 0.67 k/d r and I was wondering how many kills it would take for him to get off of it and get at least 1.0 since i have 2.0.

Does anybody know how many kills?. Just Asking,

1 minute ago, LimeBlasts said:

my friend on gta online, has 0.67 k/d r and I was wondering how many kills it would take for him to get off of it and get at least 1.0 since i have 2.0.

Need to get as many kills as he has deaths so the numbers match. Or a 1:1 ratio with kill # matching deaths #.

Math is not my strongest suit...but off hand that is a 33% deficit...so it seems to me he would need 3 kills to 1 death for an extended period of time to bring his k/d to 1:1.

Fractal Design Define C | Intel Core i7 7700k | Corsair H100i V2 | Gigabyte Z270X Gaming 7 | Seasonic Prime 750 | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X
16gb G.Skill Trident Z | Samsung 960 Evo NVMe 500gb | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Razer Death Adder Chroma | Razer Firefly | Dell U2515H

5 minutes ago, LimeBlasts said:

It's going to depend on how many kills and deaths that he has had so far...  If he takes the number of deaths and subtracts out the number of kills he's had, that would be the number of kills he has to complete without dying to catch up...  

There is no way to know exactly how many kills he needs unless we know how many deaths he has. Either way, at minimum start going at least 1.0 k/d from now on and eventually it will get up to 1

Runescape player  II  Civ 6 and LoL noob  II