Android App Ideas? (University Project)

Hello LTT Community,

I have to submit a draft of this application tomorrow night, by this I mean how each page of the application will look, and documentation to go through each piece of each page.

I am out of ideas for applications, I thought of just doing something boring and easy like an ANY URL to .MP3 downloader, but that's naff.

Any suggestions?

Thanks! :) 

<?php 
$newscrapyardwars == true; 

while($newscrapyardwars == true) {
    echo "Scrapyard Wars Season 7 is here! WOOT! Thank-you Linus Media Group! ";
} 
?>

3 minutes ago, ImRhys said:

Hello LTT Community,

I have to submit a draft of this application tomorrow night, by this I mean how each page of the application will look, and documentation to go through each piece of each page.

I am out of ideas for applications, I thought of just doing something boring and easy like an ANY URL to .MP3 downloader, but that's naff.

Any suggestions?

Calorie tracker with workout schedule?

13 minutes ago, ImRhys said:

Hello LTT Community,

Any suggestions?

*starts chanting about an unofficial ltt app in a corner*

*still asks for it despite them saying many times using it in a browser is fine*

*Still chants anyways*

LTT APP

LTT APP

but in all seriousness if not an ltt forum app then maybe @fpo's idea

i wouldn't really use an app like that but I know others will

Mouse: Logitech g402 <3

Keyboard: Some Tenkeyless with blue kalih switches

Headphones: Logitech g430

Monitor: HP w2207h (1680 x 1050 @ 60hz)

PC Specs:CPU(AMD A8 6500 @3.5ghz), Mobo ( ASUS A68HM-E  FM2+), 1x1600mhz 4gb stick of ram, Random grey PSU, 920gb ssd

PhoneIphone 5 32gb

Tablet: Ipad 2 16gb

Laptop:Toshiba satelite with 8gb of ram a 480gb ssd and a mobile 2nd gen I3

15 minutes ago, ImRhys said:

Hello LTT Community,

Any suggestions?

I tried doing this but i quit after i stayed up all night and only had one page done.

Basically you add a download button under songs in spotify or soundcloud, i tried doing it in sound cloud, click download and it starts downloading. ( i guess it would be more of a script than a app but still).

Just now, crysilis said:

*starts chanting about an unofficial ltt app in a corner*

*still asks for it despite them saying many times using it in a browser is fine*

*Still chants anyways*

LTT APP

LTT APP

but in all seriousness if not an ltt forum app then maybe @fpo's idea

i wouldn't really use an app like that but I know others will

YESS that's a perfect idea, BTW the already is a LTT app but its not very good.https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myApp.linustechtips

I thought it was a nice challenge because it keeps track of something (save data)

Has a calendar (access internal clock)

Has reminders (access notifications)

shows statistics. (If you flesh it out deep enough.)

@crysilis 

10 hours ago, said:

YESS that's a perfect idea, BTW the already is a LTT app but its not very good.https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myApp.linustechtips

It isn't official, nor has been in active development since 2014. Which means its incompatible with current forum version.

I'm in need of score keeping app. But I have ton of features it needs (to be listed) and UI draft to make before I even try pitching it as study project for anyone. It would be close to those badminton score keepers, but with different point system.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv