Looking for a replacement for my G502

Thelillypad123

So I've had my G502 since December and I absolutely love the feel and shape and accuracy of this mouse. However, I notice that sometimes my wrist just aches after a couple of hours of playing, so I'm thinking a little less hefty of a mouse would be great. So, through research I've come across the g403 which I already ordered off of amazon and it should be here in 2 days. If I like the mouse I'll keep it, if I don't, I'm gonna need another recommendation. I accept no sensor short of a "flawless" sensor after switching from the g700s and its acceleration. I also wish that there was an optical mouse with a flawless sensor, low weight, and lots of buttons....

G502 RGB

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

20 minutes ago, Thelillypad123 said:

So I've had my G502 since December and I absolutely love the feel and shape and accuracy of this mouse. However, I notice that sometimes my wrist just aches after a couple of hours of playing, so I'm thinking a little less hefty of a mouse would be great. So, through research I've come across the g403 which I already ordered off of amazon and it should be here in 2 days. If I like the mouse I'll keep it, if I don't, I'm gonna need another recommendation. I accept no sensor short of a "flawless" sensor after switching from the g700s and its acceleration. I also wish that there was an optical mouse with a flawless sensor, low weight, and lots of buttons....

The rival 500, has a 3360 sensor, which is still very nice compared to the 3366 logitech exclusive in the 502

IIRC it is around 30-40 grams lighter, it has all the buttons and stuff

Nixeus Revel Or Dream Machines DM1 Pro (Basically the same, just get whatever is cheaper) 

Way lighter than either rival 500 and 502, and 3360 sensor

(Lacks buttons)

Scimitar Pro from corsair, 3367 sensor, still nice.

Not a fan of all those macros

pretty heavy at 150g

Mionix Naos 7000, 3310 sensor, not the best but still good. Not sure about the macros, but the eargo shell on this is Great.

I have a G700s and have never had a problem with it. It works well. I haven't had the latency problems other wireless mice have. I don't know how they did it but my guess is their magic. Ok probably not. 

"You think your Commodore 64 is really neato! What kind of chip you got in there a Dorito?" -Weird Al Yankovic, All about the pentiums

PC 1(Lenovo S400 laptop): 

CPU: i3-3217u

SSD: 120gb Super Cache mSATA SSD

HDD: Random seagate 5400rpm 500gb HDD

RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR3-SODIMM

PC 2(2014 Mac Mini):

CPU: i5-4260u

HDD: 5400rpm 500gb

RAM: 4gb DDR3 (soldered on :( )

11 minutes ago, Thelillypad123 said:

do you have all of the weights uninstalled? the G402 is pretty good and light but it is a downgrade

Why not get a wrist rest like this, you probably won't use it for things like fps games but for casual use and maybe like mobas it should be a lot more comfortable. Link Link 2

Also i'd recommend the corsair sabre rgb if the g403 doesn't workout. I'm not sure if the sensor is considered flawless or anything but it's very comfortable for me as well as being very lightweight