Window Stranded on Another Monitor

iNoa97

So... im in a little pickle here. My dad went on a trip to New York and asked if he could barrow my pc power cord and I just said fine, so I just plugged my secondary monitor which uses the same plug into my computer. So I want to open Google Chrome but since the Display Settings is set to dual monitors, the windows open on the off one. I tried to open display settings to make it solo monitors BUT that opens also on the off monitor. I managed to blindly grab google chrome somehow and I'll be tryind that while I'm waiting, I've tried cascade windows and stuff like that, any ideas?

e: just solved it, maximized it in task bar and grabbed it.

Ariana Grande's Leaked Nudes!!!111!11!

Spoiler

Ayyyyyy

Gaming Rig:     CPU:  i5-4690k  Cooler:  H80i  Mobo:  MSI z97 PC MATE  RAM:  16gb Fury White  Storage:  1TB WD + 120gb Fury SSD  GPU:  GTX 970  Case:  NZXT S340  PSU:  NEX 650W  Keyboard:  K65 RGB  Mouse:  Mionix Naos 7000  Headphones:  ATH-M50x  Monitor:  2x VN248h-P + 1x MG248q  Setup Photo:  (To come)

xD that's actually hilarious :P 

Hm... Have you tried unplugging one monitor completely from the computer (HDMI (or whatever it is) and power)?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

windows key+ arrows usuallys helps but make sure if you have the window open and press the arrow to bring it to the correct monitor

Mouse over the window in the task bar, when the little preview window pops up right click on it and select 'Move'. Take your hand off your mouse and hold your arrow key in the direction you want the window to move, keep doing that till you see it again.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

27 minutes ago, iNoa97 said:

[...]

e: just solved it, maximized it in task bar and grabbed it.

Please post saying what you did to solve it so you can mark this thread as solved to help others :) 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.