6hours playtime and have gpu is at 74

Optimusgrime

So the system was on for 6hours 5 we're gaming at ok settings, using the stock Intel fan and a 970 with  Intel g4560 cpu, just looked at temps and it was starting to get noisey and was at 74 :/ should I be worried ? System has a fan in the front and and the cup fan. Solid top to the case and the case with the mortal mobo doesn't look to fit afan at the back help please 

Amd fx 8350,asus sabertooth R2,corsair c70,corsair h100i,palit gtx 580,corsair 8gb vengeance Ram,corsair txm 750.

Nah, 74 C is not great for a GPU. But I would not worry until it is over 80 C.

As everything heats up, including the room, you reach equilibrium. Where the temps will not go higher. It seems, since you have played for 6 hours, you reached that point.

To RGB, or not to RGB? That is the question.

- Shakespeare. Hamlet, Act III, scene I.

Nope. anything under 80C is totally fine.

fans might ramp up though, just to keep it safe. you can change the fan curve if you want.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Sorry guys @iskanderec @StaffCorporal it auto corrected it meant to say cpu  !:/ I thought  65 was ok but not 70/74 ;( no real other solution as I have this weird b250mortar mobo and a bitfenix nova case it's like the worst couple ever :$

Amd fx 8350,asus sabertooth R2,corsair c70,corsair h100i,palit gtx 580,corsair 8gb vengeance Ram,corsair txm 750.

2 minutes ago, Optimusgrime said:

Sorry guys @iskanderec @StaffCorporal it auto corrected it meant to say cpu  !:/ I thought  65 was ok but not 70/74 ;( no real other solution as I have this weird b250mortar mobo and a bitfenix nova case it's like the worst couple ever :$

Okay, 74 C on your CPU is a little on the hot side. Especially considering it is a Pentium. I would invest in some intake fans. Some Arctic F12's would do fine. They're pretty cheap and quite good.

To RGB, or not to RGB? That is the question.

- Shakespeare. Hamlet, Act III, scene I.

@StaffCorporal I was used to a corsair water cooler but there isn't any room for exit fan on the back and the top has no holes :/ didn't really fancy making my own xD

3 hours ago, Optimusgrime said:

Same goes for the cpu--your temps are fine.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

ah really @WoodenMarker im panacking and looking for cpu coolers lol

9 hours ago, Optimusgrime said:

ah really @WoodenMarker im panacking and looking for cpu coolers lol

Make sure to use the drop-down menu when tagging.

Your temps are fine and you don't need a new cooler unless they're much higher. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.