What Cooling should I choose?

Go to solution Solved by WMGroomAK,
11 minutes ago, DaemonWarrior44 said:

They're at the same price indeed, including taxes and shipping. If you had to choose between the CRYORIG C1 and the Corsair Hydro H60, which one would you pick?

If I had to choose one, I would personally go for the Cryorig C1 for a couple of reasons.  First, as with any device, the more moving parts, the more chance for failure.  On AIO coolers, you have a small, self-contained pump that can fail in addition to the fan. Once the pump fails, the whole unit is dead.  As far as thermal performance goes, I would think that the H60 is probably going to provide similar performance to the C1. You may also be able to get a quieter system with the C1 over the H60 since the C1 has a 140 mm fan, it should be able to run at a lower speed.

Here is HardOCP's review of the H60 AIO. 

http://www.hardocp.com/article/2014/11/24/corsair_h60_aio_cpu_cooling_system_update_review/1

3 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

You should see how the stock cooler performs before deciding on whether or not to replace it.

I already decided, just because I know how noisy and "ugly" is the stock cooler.

1 minute ago, DaemonWarrior44 said:

I already decided, just because I know how noisy and "ugly" is the stock cooler.

I don't find the stock cooler noisy. I'd suggest checking it how sounds on the i3 if you haven't already.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

3 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

I don't find the stock cooler noisy. I'd suggest checking it how sounds on the i3 if you haven't already.

Well, on a Core i3 it shouldn't be too noisy, but aesthetically I don't like it at all.
I won't buy a CPU Cooler along with the main PC components, I'll wait a few months using the stock cooler before buying a better one. Thanks for the advice, BTW.