Not sure where to put this- Laptop acts dead after NVIDIA driver install

Earlier this week I ordered my brand new Laptop to assist me in my college adventures- ha

General specs being 17.3", an i7 7700HQ, a GTX1050 and 8gigs of DDR4 ram, 1TB hard drive and an SSD to come..
Comes in as Freedos, supports nothing but Windows 10. Fine, I install my Windows 10 which I got about a year ago, It was version 1407 I believe. and BAM! I cant install my GPU driver because "This NVIDIA Driver is not compatible with this version of Windows 10", first dissapointment being that, went online and checked some places, found out that I need version 1607 to install GTX1050 Notebook drivers. Left my computer to update overnight, after painful hours of updating with my pathethic internet connection, I install my NVIDIA driver without any problems, feeling fulfilled and sleepy at the same time. Moments after the installation was completed, the computer freezes, restarts into black screen. 

Here's where the torture beings.

• I cannot boot into Windows 10
  • I cannot boot through the same flash drive I installed Windows 10 from  (MBR Partition scheme for BIOS or UEFI)
  • I cannot boot through a different drive made of same Windows 10 image but with a different setting(GPT Partition Scheme for UEFI)
  • I cannot access Windows recovery, falls into black screen after Automatic Repair loading.

Well, so far, those are the things I have tried, I apologize if the thread is written sloppy or in the wrong section, I havent slept in 2 and a half days and cant seem to get this fixed, talked to the laptop manufacturer aswell, they tried to enable/disable some settings through BIOS - like disabling UEFI and Secure Boot etc- nothing changes, even If i boot through the USB Media, I see a Windows logo, a loading dot circle, afterwards I get a black screen with nothing.

At this point, I am nothing but stuck. Help

Faulty GPU? It's generally what it's pointing to here. Just contact the manufacturer and state you still can't get it to work.

idk

I have contacted them, they said the GPU drivers have major issues running with the updated windows 10 versions, and I need to do a clean install. PC was working fine up until NVIDIA driver was installed, and been trying to re-install the OS ever since. 

I came here to see if I'm able to find a solution to remove the NVIDIA driver, otherwise I'll return in tomorrow to get it fixed.

Worthwhile, any ideas will be appreciated

Edit note:

Up until today, the GTX1050 Notebook driver wasnt present in NVidia drivers website. only today I see it added. 

Grab a second PC - if you have one. Grab a USB drive. Run the Windows Install Media Creation tool. It should give you a brand new fresh version of the OS ready for installation.

Install, then install the Nvidia drivers.

idk

Doing that in the meanwhile aswell, Alas, being where I live, it takes forever to download a simple 3.5GB OS, Exactly 50% through the download right now.

Agreed, I'm surprised you didn't just DBAN the thing before trying the media creation tool. Typically that's how I'll do a clean install. 

Best wishes, PS save the media creation tool if you have the usbs until the driver update works ;)

2 things that I wonder- 

1) If I am to plug the HDD into my desktop and remove the NVIDIA files, would it work?

2) Assuming that this error emerged after the NVIDIA driver installation, why it still causes issues during USB booting?

UPDATE:

After hours and hours of testing different OS images on different flash drives with different BIOS settings I finally managed to get a succesful Install screen and went into recovery settings, Sadly there seems to be no Startup Options settings amongst all other settings. 

Tried Startup repair option, now my Windows says its repairing Disk Errors. We'll see how that goes. 

Meanwhile, if anyone knows how can I disable / remove my Nvidia driver through command prompt that would be appreciated, hence I cannot access Safemode for some reason

Update 2: A little bit more relaxed now. I have succesfully managed to boot into my Desktop and everything seems to be working..ish.

The computer is very sluggish and takes several seconds to perform even the simpliest of tasks (Right Click - Refresh)

I assume that it is a driver conflict, tho before I take any further action, I would gladly appreciate any sort of advice