Kizuna Ai Virtual AI Youtuber

dragoon20005
29 minutes ago, Xin said:

How does one create an A.I. to actively learn game objectives without hard-coding it in?

Well... you could use brute force? Like making them change what they do if they got "reset" back to a previous area cause they die or smt?

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

Haha, this is actually pretty neat. I never knew about this before. I went ahead and subscribed.

I'm more impressed at the visuals of the character. I thought it was live2D at first glance (What I use for 2D animation). It's pretty nicely done 3DCG (I think).

5 hours ago, scottyseng said:

Haha, this is actually pretty neat. I never knew about this before. I went ahead and subscribed.

I'm more impressed at the visuals of the character. I thought it was live2D at first glance (What I use for 2D animation). It's pretty nicely done 3DCG (I think).

It's just a MMD model tracking her movement 

AMD Ryzen 7950X3D [x2 360 Rad EKWB] | Asus Extreme x670E | RTX TUF 4090 OC@3GHz [EKWB Block] | Corsair HX1500i | G.Skill Neo CL30 6000MHz (2x32GB) | MP700 2TB Gen5 + 980/950 Pro 1TB M.2 | x6 85PRO 512GB | NAS 4x 18TB Seagate Exo Raid 10+Backblaze | Lian-Li o11D XL | Main Screen: Samsung OLED G9 | AUX: LG IPS7 27" (x2) LG CX 55" G-Sync | Copyright©1996-2024 Teletha All rights reserved. ®

• 1 month later...
On 2/23/2017 at 7:48 PM, Captain Chaos said:

Having watched her play Super Hot for a while, I'm tempted to agree that Ai Kizuna is not an AI.  When an AI has found a succesful strategy for completing a level, it has no reason to deviate from that strategy if it recognizes that it's playing that level again. 

Yet whenever Ai dies and has to replay a level, she says she recognizes it and then plays it differently than the previous times.  Sometimes with a different strategy, sometimes she just misses shots that she made before. 

With regards to those shots she misses, it looks to me like her eye-hand coordination isn't as good as you'd expect from an AI.  It's more on the level of human beings. 

Her reaction to answering questions is very fast like a robot/ai program however that could easily have been edited by human and I can't see an AI doing her own editing when she can't even measure herself in her solo 'physical' fitness test in a virtual space.

However as far as eye hand coordination goes, I'm pretty sure even high school girls or above cant be this bad....

Another interesting thing to say is that she says she's 'five' but of course she could be joking. 

Saying things like 'its cuter if I can't do it' feels almost like it was pre-scripted by humans.

Another thing is that she fires answers for questions in a Q&A video. Someone asks if she's a male or female and she said "secret"

Then in another question, she answers back that she's a girl/female. 

If she really was an AI, this is interesting because both answers are correct and not contradictory at all. She understands that she is an AI and therefore has no gender in the same sense as we do in the flesh. However she also understands that she has the personality/programming of a young girl, so she does have a gender (personality) 

The way she doesn't pick up coins or jewels in games, and only focused in finshing the game..its rly hard to say if this is a human or not. I wanna say its human

The other thing that bugged me is that she 'cannot' jump but was able to do a long jump, which confused even her. Only an AI would be confused by that, not a human.

IT'S a damn girl doing motion capture while she talks as easy as that nothing more nothing less..

AMD Ryzen 7950X3D [x2 360 Rad EKWB] | Asus Extreme x670E | RTX TUF 4090 OC@3GHz [EKWB Block] | Corsair HX1500i | G.Skill Neo CL30 6000MHz (2x32GB) | MP700 2TB Gen5 + 980/950 Pro 1TB M.2 | x6 85PRO 512GB | NAS 4x 18TB Seagate Exo Raid 10+Backblaze | Lian-Li o11D XL | Main Screen: Samsung OLED G9 | AUX: LG IPS7 27" (x2) LG CX 55" G-Sync | Copyright©1996-2024 Teletha All rights reserved. ®