Card reader for a 5.25" slot?

Derekl1988

Just began editing drone footage and Im growing tired of the boring USB transfer straight from the machine?  Can anyone recommend a good card reader to add to one of my 5.25" bay?  I've shopped around a little on Amazon and there are many negative reviews even on the best options.  My motherboard is an ASUS z170s.  I have 2 USB 2.0 ports on the board that are both being used at the moment and 2 USB 3.0, only one of which is being used.  Suggestions?  SD card reader in case my explanation wasn't clear. 

i7 6700k - NZXT Kraken X61 - ASUS Sabretooth TUF Z170 - 32gb G.Skill RAM - EVGA GTX 1080 FTW - Corsair 860i - Phanteks Enthoo Luxe White

3 minutes ago, Derekl1988 said:

Just began editing drone footage and Im growing tired of the boring USB transfer straight from the machine?  Can anyone recommend a good card reader to add to one of my 5.25" bay?  I've shopped around a little on Amazon and there are many negative reviews even on the best options.  My motherboard is an ASUS z170s.  I have 2 USB 2.0 ports on the board that are both being used at the moment and 2 USB 3.0, only one of which is being used.  Suggestions?  SD card reader in case my explanation wasn't clear. 

You can get units like this from NZXT, but personally I'm more of a fan of external USB card readers especially if you have high speed cards which can take advantage of USB 3.0 transfer speeds.

https://www.amazon.com/NZXT-Aperture-Internal-5-25-Inch-AA-APMU3-B1/dp/B008KEPWMY

https://www.amazon.com/Kingston-Digital-Hi-Speed-Reader-FCR-HS4/dp/B00VAGX6MW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1486782323&sr=8-2