My F@H Rank

Yay! as of right now I am the 738th person in the LTT folding team with 4,685,882 points so far

Breaking things 1 day at a time

Isn't this that mass computing thing to solve equations for science/health research? How can I get involved? :D

Edit: Found it.

42 minutes ago, Mummy84 said:

Dont do it for a rank. do it for, whats it for... for for for ;) timber :D

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/207857-for-folding-users-tips-tricks-and-faq-updated-july-2016/

Actually, if it wasn't for ranking / points, crunching power would be much smaller. The folks at WCG did a study on the subject a long time ago, and they found that production increased a lot when a "reward" system was in place.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Ofc ppl like to feel rewarded for something, and if it involves internet bragging rights and ePeen size a lot of people get interested.

I myself run a FAH on my Gaming rig when I am not heavily using it, e.g. when I am working on some papers or stuff liek that my gpu and cpu are just folding a bit in the background.