Did you see the DeepCool Quadstellar? Do you think it's possible for custom WC, without modding?

WhiteSkyMage

I was thinking to make my next build using the Tristellar case. I really wanna make a sci-fi theme (I won't tell you of what so you don't steal my idea). Then I watched CES 2017 and they've made another case - the Quad Stellar. Well done DeepCool.

55740_1_deepcools-quadstellar-case-looks

Now I don't know how that WC Tristellar was done by Bill Owen, he probably modded it so that he can make holes for the tubes. But don't you think we can use the wholes for the cables and just put the thinnest possible tubing to go through? Like imagine if you have a Modullar PSU and in that case, you won't have that many cables going to the same chamber. You would have some going to where the GPUs are, the Hard Disks are....and i guess...whatever else you've put there? I saw the reviews and apparently this case case some good radiator space - 360mm radiator and a 240mm radiator - SWEET! With this much cooling capacity, you can cool a GPU and CPU, and a motherboard VRMs...actually that's enough for 2 GPUs to be totally honest.... oh let's not forget the ATX and E-ATX support...so...you could have those big motherboards on there....

Anyway, what do you think of the Quadstellar. I think they said it would cost $300...or at least some CES2017 reviewer said it. That seems like a lot, but think about how much the Tristellar costs - it's more than $350...or actually *check* oops...$300 on Amazon and $400 in newegg? LOL! How is that possible?!?! 

Anyway, I leave you with that. I would surely buy one. So nice case!

Intel Core i9-9900K | Asrock Phantom Gaming miniITX Z390 | 32GB GSkill Trident Z DDR4@3600MHz C17 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Watercooled | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD | Crucial MX500 2TB SSD | Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 1000W | anidees AI Crystal Cube White V2 | Corsair M95 | Corsair K50 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros 250Ohm

I remember someone saying that I would be cheaper then the TriStellar and also that it would support FULL ATX motherboards which will be sick.

Spoiler

My computers as of 2017/03

My Old PC

Spoiler

Dell Vostro 260 $150 2010

CPU: i3-2120@3.3Ghz, GPU: Intel HD Graphics 2000, ATI Radeon X1300, RAM: 4GB Axevir Budget Series, SSD: 240GB Radeon R7, HDD: random 250GB and random 160 GB, CASE: Crap from Dell, OS: Windows 7 Enterprise

My Current PC

Spoiler

Custom Build $1200 2016

CPU: i5-6600k@3.6Ghz, GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury, RAM: 16GB Geil EVO X, SSD: 240GB Radeon R7, HDD: Hitachi 500GB, CASE: Deepcool Kendomen, OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Laptop

Spoiler

ASUS F8S $1150 2008

CPU: Core 2 Duo T7500, GPU: ATI 2400 Mobility, RAM: 8GB Mushkins, SSHD: 1TB Seagate Hybrid Drive, OS: Windows 7 Ultimate N and Windows 10 Professional

HTPC

Spoiler

MSi Cubi $200 2016

CPU: Pentium 3805u@1.9Ghz, GPU: Intel HD, RAM: 4GB Crucial DDR3L, SSD: 120GB Radeon R7

Other Laptop

Spoiler

HP 2210b $400 2009

CPU: Core 2 Duo T8100@2.1Ghz, GPU: Intel GM965, RAM: 2GB Hynix, HDD: Hitachi 160GB, OS: Linux Mint 17.3 and Lubuntu

*All Prices in the Canadian Dollar

I want to see someone mod this case so its on a stand elevated from the ground and Tron-inspired lighting theme.

if anyone is wondering here is the bill owen case 

I dont think bill made holes for tubes. If i were to put water cooling in this case id use a AIO

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

8 hours ago, SCHISCHKA said:

I want to see someone mod this case so its on a stand elevated from the ground and Tron-inspired lighting theme.

if anyone is wondering here is the bill owen case 

//video

I dont think bill made holes for tubes. If i were to put water cooling in this case id use a AIO

Yes, most do it with AIO coolers, but im more interested to make it custom. It is harder, to do it, but in the end you get an awesome cooling for both CPU and GPU. 

Just imagine you take this to a LAN party. Your friends will be like :o when it opens to take the hot air out... :)

Intel Core i9-9900K | Asrock Phantom Gaming miniITX Z390 | 32GB GSkill Trident Z DDR4@3600MHz C17 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Watercooled | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD | Crucial MX500 2TB SSD | Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 1000W | anidees AI Crystal Cube White V2 | Corsair M95 | Corsair K50 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros 250Ohm