Youtube negative subscriber glitch!

So youtube has a glitch where if you subscribe and unsubscribe it counts as two unsubscriptions. So you can have a negative amount of subcribers! Look at the glitch live! 

1 minute ago, Jed M said:

A glitch with YouTube!?!??! Never have I ever!

this is the biggest in youtube history honestly. 

2 minutes ago, spiralfuzion said:

Pretty sure channels getting shut down for no reason is bigger.

Pretty sure false copyright strikes for no reason is bigger.

Pretty sure there are a lot worse glitches with YouTube.

2 minutes ago, spiralfuzion said:

I think the one where you don't get paid for your views is worse.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

3 minutes ago, Jed M said:

Pretty sure channels getting shut down for no reason is bigger.

Pretty sure false copyright strikes for no reason is bigger.

Pretty sure there are a lot worse glitches with YouTube.

I've seen all of those and most of them have been resolved. Either that or they have provided extra security measures. False copyright strikes aren't glitches. getting shutdown randomly has always happened and will continue to happen. Yes this is pretty big. To me I find it surprising. Very subjective as well. I also find it funny because when does youtube not have it's shit together?

1 minute ago, spiralfuzion said:

I've seen all of those and most of them have been resolved. Either that or they have provided extra security measures. False copyright strikes aren't glitches. getting shutdown randomly has always happened and will continue to happen. Yes this is pretty big. To me I find it surprising. 

I got copyright striked for uploading a video that had a pure black background and just my voice over it. Before it even got published it was striked down.

There are false copyright strikes happening to YouTubers and people are abusing the copyright system to shut down channels, if you watch YouTube drama channels such as DramaAlert or Scarce you'd know that channels are getting blackmailed into giving over $1k inorder to not receive false strikes/be shut down.

1 minute ago, Jed M said:

I got copyright striked for uploading a video that had a pure black background and just my voice over it. Before it even got published it was striked down.

There are false copyright strikes happening to YouTubers and people are abusing the copyright system to shut down channels, if you watch YouTube drama channels such as DramaAlert or Scarce you'd know that channels are getting blackmailed into giving over $1k inorder to not receive false strikes/be shut down.

I got copyrighted for posting black ops 3 gameplay even though it was allowed :(

The geek himself.

2 minutes ago, Jed M said:

of course. I've never seen random strikes like the ones you've experienced so that's a rarity (Either that or people don't report it enough). People abusing the system is more of people being assholes with the privileges being given by the website. I'd also like to see that strike on your channel if you don't mind a screenshot. I find it interesting with glitches like that.   

2 minutes ago, Dawson Wehage said:

I got copyrighted for posting black ops 3 gameplay even though it was allowed :(

damn. Any music? I've seen video games that allow the gameplay but when copyrighted music plays then the video is removed. It's dumb but that's how it works haha. 

damn. Any music? I've seen video games that allow the gameplay but when copyrighted music plays then the video is removed. It's dumb but that's how it works haha. 

The music was turned off and I still got copyrighted. O.o

The geek himself.

I've also been doing youtube for a long time and can tell you that copyright is a difficult subject and I've managed to post videos with no issue. I guess it's luck but I've been doing well and have had no copyright strikes at all no claims or strikes. 

I want to ask a serious question now. Has there been a time within the past 5 years where youtube hasnt been broken?

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

2 minutes ago, Dawson Wehage said:

The music was turned off and I still got copyrighted. O.o

damn maybe they don't like bo3? haha

1 minute ago, Scruffy90 said:

I want to ask a serious question now. Has there been a time within the past 5 years where youtube hasnt been broken?

you're not wrong. 

damn maybe they don't like bo3? haha

But its the same with every game. GTA, High School Musical (yeah thats right you know it B|)

The geek himself.

1 minute ago, Dawson Wehage said:

But its the same with every game. GTA, High School Musical (yeah thats right you know it B|)

that's odd. Well if anything I find this glitch to be the most entertaining/interesting. Copyright and intellectual property is a weird subject on the internet so I'm not surprised there are so many cases like this.  

that's odd. Well if anything I find this glitch to be the most entertaining/interesting. Copyright and intellectual property is a weird subject on the internet so I'm not surprised there are so many cases like this.  

HA zoie burgher, shes fake, Just look at her bo, nvm.

The geek himself.

Just now, Dawson Wehage said:

HA zoie burgher, shes fake, Just look at her bo, nvm.

Her 'reveal' wasn't all that special. We shoulda got one from sniper wolf. 

Her 'reveal' wasn't all that special. We shoulda got one from sniper wolf. 

YES. Did you see zoie's big pancakes. (i don't know if this is allowed on the forum)

The geek himself.

5 minutes ago, spiralfuzion said:

of course. I've never seen random strikes like the ones you've experienced so that's a rarity (Either that or people don't report it enough). People abusing the system is more of people being assholes with the privileges being given by the website. I'd also like to see that strike on your channel if you don't mind a screenshot. I find it interesting with glitches like that.   

Go through these and you'll see what I mean:

https://www.youtube.com/user/GoScarce/search?query=copyright