New YouTube Comments

Hello this is my first post so I apologize if it's a bit shit but anyway here it goes!

Yeah so basically YouTube just updated the comment section of YouTube videos in order to integrate google+ and I think it sucks personally I think google + is horrible in a whole so integrating it in to YouTube is very annoying, oh boy do I remember the days of the old layout...

So I just wanted to see what all of you think about this and if you are against it you can sign this petition on change.org!

Petition Link:https://www.change.org/petitions/google-change-the-youtube-comment-section-back-to-its-original-form

So once again what are your opinions about this? It will be interesting to see:D

Thanks Matthew.

i was one of the first people who posted that link in the comment section

this was my comment

'' fuck the new youtube comment section, sign the peticionhttps://www.change.org/petitions/google-change-the-youtube-comment-section-back-to-its-original-form#share ''

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

I'm sure we will get used to it, it's like this every single time when YouTube changes something, a huge crowd yelling to change it back but after a while everyone just accepts it and moves on lol

Super flipping disappointing now. F**k sake google. Where are my subscriptions. That stupid update didn't help one bit now I can't remember who I'm currently subscribed to.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

i will get used to it even though i dont like it 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx4Hjq6KwO0

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Okay now I'm annoyed just as the NSA spying on other countries. Google why'd you have to advertised it to me *sob"

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

What are people finding so bad about it? You can disable G+ sharing if you don't like to use it. I like the changes. :)

I honestly don't care about a player change or cosmetic changes, but this really pissed me off. Stop trying to make G+ happen if you want people to use YouTube.

Spoiler

another reason to never go there if you ask me

AnimeFAN

Nevermind I found how to switch the account back *grrr*........I guess it means the world to me if I don't have what in an emotional way a truly meaningful to me.

Have a break have a Kit Kat 4.4 android.

Super flipping disappointing now. F**k sake google. Where are my subscriptions. That stupid update didn't help one bit now I can't remember who I'm currently subscribed to.

Chill out man, just pick up your youtube account at the start, after that, no more problems.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

Chill out man, just pick up your youtube account at the start, after that, no more problems.

Don't worry I finally did. I realised after about 10 minutes I could interchange between the two however I would've like if they could have disclaimed it somewhere tbh it was a hissy-fit. Was in a real tight pickle.

I'm sure we will get used to it, it's like this every single time when YouTube changes something, a huge crowd yelling to change it back but after a while everyone just accepts it and moves on lol

This.

Am I the only one who likes the new commenting system?

Probably. I like that they're trying to filter out spammers and trolls, but good god. IMO they're going about it in a completely wrong way, and I want to not have to have to use my real name, but instead my username that I'm known for. Also I don't want to have to add someone to my circles on G+ which I never use, just to reply to someone. I'd also like to see an option to sort by time rather that relevance. I watch a lot of videos by Maxxarcade, and people are always asking questions in the comments about computers/sound equipment, and all you see when you click on comments are replies from Maxxarcade, hardly any questions from users. Ugh

You don't have to use your real name. I use my screen name.

I can't remember a time when YT updated and I was genuinely happy about it.

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

I posted a comment about it somewhere, and it went something like;

"Not only was the comment system completely buttfucked, but had its eyeballs gouged out. Google then proceeded to piss in the empty eye sockets."

Yeah. I do not like it at all.

R7 7700 | RTX 4060 8GB | 32GB DDR5 | 2TB NVME

i7-4790S | RTX A2000 6GB | 16GB DDR3 | 1TB SSD+HDD

I feel like this is a good place to link through to this video

The start is a small Francis outburst, it gets serious a little further in though and I could not agree more with him.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

It's not all THAT bad, like I said it doesn't take much time to get a G+ account if you don't already have one, and you don't have to use it for anything else. What I am annoyed by is the fact that you now get notifications THROUGH G+, and that it defaults to notifying you every time somebody replies to any comment you replied to, or any other reply on that comment, as well as the reduced ability to look through a conversation.

Also, HASHTAGS. GOOGLE, Y U DO DIS?

Do you see the problem with these comments? x200

or pictures of penises 

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

google plus has potential but it shouldn't be integrated into g+

I am going to be really nice about this.

Whoever the clown is at google who decided to do this should be demoted to cleaning the google toilets for a month of taco tuesdays and then be fired.