Looking for some good <£20 in ear Headphones to use with my phone

Coollok100
Go to solution Solved by kuzimins,

My current headphones are dying on me (the same way my previous 15~ headphones have died - a loose connection) and I would like some recommendations on what to get. They need to be relatively robust (I'd like it if these took more than a couple of months before breaking with daily use on the bus) and portable (so in ear or in canal headphones please).

Thanks for any advice.

Check out my video work at youtube.com/SuperUserTech

Acer Aspire 5750G - i5-2410m | 8GB 1333Mhz RAM | 500GB 5400RPM HDD | Nvidia GT540m

2xBenQ EW2440L | Sennheiser HD600 | Corsair Vengeance K65 | Corsair Vengeance M65 | Panasonic Lumix G7 | Panasonic 20mm F1.7

I would recommend saving up some more money for some quality ones

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

i think you will save alot of money in the long run with more expenstive headphones with good durabillity.

Exactly.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

I highly recommend Coloud the Pop.

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

My current headphones are dying on me (the same way my previous 15~ headphones have died - a loose connection) and I would like some recommendations on what to get. They need to be relatively robust (I'd like it if these took more than a couple of months before breaking with daily use on the bus) and portable (so in ear or in canal headphones please).

Thanks for any advice.

MONOPRICE 8320

i think you will save alot of money in the long run with more expenstive headphones with good durabillity.

What would you recommend then? I can stretch to around £40, but I would have to know that these would last me.

Acer Aspire 5750G - i5-2410m | 8GB 1333Mhz RAM | 500GB 5400RPM HDD | Nvidia GT540m

2xBenQ EW2440L | Sennheiser HD600 | Corsair Vengeance K65 | Corsair Vengeance M65 | Panasonic Lumix G7 | Panasonic 20mm F1.7

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=sony%20mdr-ex50

a lot better than anything for the price. i have been using mine for about 2 years now

I've looked at these, and the thing that put me off were the reviews which talk about the poor durability. But yes, they're a possibility.

These look really good, plus, if they're anything like other Sennheiser audio products I've used, they should sound great. I'll probably get these.

These look really good, plus, if they're anything like other Sennheiser audio products I've used, they should sound great. I'll probably get these.

Good choice!

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

I've looked at these, and the thing that put me off were the reviews which talk about the poor durability. But yes, they're a possibility.

mine has gone through the washer and the dryer more than 3 times and it still works like a charm.

These are the current in ear headphones i use. The sound in general is crisp and balanced with full, deep and balanced bass. I am really picky when it comes to sound, but these I can wholeheartedly recommend. :)

http://www.bowers-wilkins.eu/Headphones/Headphones/C5/overview.html

EDIT: Oops, just noticed you wrote up to £20. :P

Wow, those things look amazing, but my Sennhieser CX 300s just arrived and initial impressions are good. I'll see what the audio quality is like once they've broken in properly.

Wow, those things look amazing, but my Sennhieser CX 300s just arrived and initial impressions are good. I'll see what the audio quality is like once they've broken in properly.

Looks like your Sennheiser CX 300s have got good reviews, I bet they will sound great :)

Looks like your Sennheiser CX 300s have got good reviews, I bet they will sound great :)

They are really impressive considering the price point, time will tell how they stand up to my daily routine, but I'm hopeful that they'll keep working.