best budget 144hz monitor

Iron couch

Im looking for a decent 144hz monitor without a massive price tag. I mainly play CSGO and Overwatch so 144hz is something i will definitely need. Ive had my eyes on the BenQ XL2411Z for a couple years now and a friend of mine owns it and his only complaint is the reduced functionality with the pivot but thats not really something i care about too much since i only go to lans maybe once a year. Any other suggestions and opinions are welcome but the price tag shouldnt go at least too much beyond 300€.

"Give a man a mask and he will become his true self." -Oscar Wilde

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i5 6600k @ 3.5GHz GPU MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming RAM Kingston Fury 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHz PSU XFX 650W Storage Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Kingston 128GB SSD OS Windows 10

There's an LG 24" 1080p 144hz (forgot name) that is actually really good, but you need to calibrate for good colours (this is easy). 

That's an F in the profile pic

3 minutes ago, Iron couch said:

Im looking for a decent 144hz monitor without a massive price tag. I mainly play CSGO and Overwatch so 144hz is something i will definitely need. Ive had my eyes on the BenQ XL2411Z for a couple years now and a friend of mine owns it and his only complaint is the reduced functionality with the pivot but thats not really something i care about too much since i only go to lans maybe once a year. Any other suggestions and opinions are welcome but the price tag shouldnt go at least too much beyond 300€.

Probably something like the Nixeus Vue. It's about $250 here in the US and they're a solid low/mid priced brand, particularly good on AMD cards.

1 minute ago, MaxBunny said:

Probably something like the Nixeus Vue. It's about $250 here in the US and they're a solid low/mid priced brand, particularly good on AMD cards.

Sounds good, will have to look into it since i havent heard the name before.

"Give a man a mask and he will become his true self." -Oscar Wilde

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i5 6600k @ 3.5GHz GPU MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming RAM Kingston Fury 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHz PSU XFX 650W Storage Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Kingston 128GB SSD OS Windows 10

34 minutes ago, Iron couch said:

I've had the XL2411Z for a little over a year now, my only complaint was that the colors out of the box are washed out but with some simple tinkering they get much better (For a TN panel atleast)

PROJECT MOGARCPU: i5 4690k @ 4.9 Ghz CPU CoolerCorsair H100i in Pull on top Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 2133 Mhz  PSU: EVGA G2 850W SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250 GB HDD: WD Black 1TB Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II