What should my first upgrade priority be?

I currently have a budget system that I use mostly for gaming, but I do some video editing as well, and am looking to do an upgrade in the near future.  I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts as to what component should be given top priority, as I'll only be able to afford to upgrade one component for the time being.

CURRENT SYSTEM SPECS

• CPU - Athlon x4 860k
  • GPU - GTX 950 2GB
  • RAM - 8GB DDR3 1600

Your current system is well balanced. There isn't really anything that is a must upgrade.

What is your initial upgrade budget?

CPU.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

The CPU doesn't limit your GPU at all, but the best GPU you can buy with this CPU is an R9 380 / RX 460 / GTX 1050 so that wouldn't be much of an upgrade, on the other hand upgrading the CPU won't give you any frames in games as the GPU will still be a limiting factor.

So bad news: To get any real FPS gain in games you'd need to upgrade your entire system.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White