WHERE ARE ALL THE 780TIs?!?!?!?

matin94

THEY SAID TODAY, they said the 7th, where are they where ARE THEY

I NEED ONE<, i must have, THEY SAID IM CRAZY BUT THEY JUST DONT UNDERSTAND.

THEY SAID TODAY, they said the 7th, where are they where ARE THEY

I NEED ONE<, i must have, THEY SAID IM CRAZY BUT THEY JUST DONT UNDERSTAND.

It might be because in the US where Nvidia is based, it happens to be 2-4 AM..... Calm down lol 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

It might be because in the US where Nvidia is based, it happens to be 2-4 AM..... Calm down lol 

BUT.......you dont understand :( we are meant to be together, i meant to squeeze it in nice and slowly and it will give me the necessary satisfactions i desire :(

For the record before this goes any further, i have a girlfriend, im not a creep and dont stick my dick into the GPU fan.

lol this made my day

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

For the record before this goes any further, i have a girlfriend, im not a creep and dont stick my dick into the GPU fan.

Oh... I thought we would have gotten along... I really like Cars so I stick it in the exhaust...

Nobody will ever be like me :( 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Oh... I thought we would have gotten along... I really like Cars so I stick it in the exhaust...

i saw this program of the TV once, this american man was in love with his car, like literally an intimate relationships. so you arent the only one my friend. i only Dig GPUs and heat sinks

i saw this program of the TV once, this american man was in love with his car, like literally an intimate relationships. so you arent the only one my friend. i only Dig GPUs and heat sinks

I think I saw that too lol, I vaguely remember that's where I got the idea from 

annnnd that is why

The Beast [Case -  Corsair 750D CPU - I5 4670k @ 4.3ghz 1.2V CPU cooler - Hyper 212 evo Mobo - MSI g45 z87 RAM - G.Skill Z series 4*4@1866mhz GPU - Gigabyte windforce 3x r9 290 Storage - SSD, samsung 840 evo 120gb HDD, Western Digital Blue 1tb PSU - SilverStone Strider silver 80+ 750WPeripherals [Monitor - ASUS VS239 IPS 23" Keyboard - Corsair K95 Mouse - Mad Catz RAT 7]

Oh...

What would be wrong with that? :3

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

What would be wrong with that? :3

we are getting off topic here haha