i had a dream freeze on me !!!!!

qwertywarrior

it was really annoying

i was fully aware in a dream trying to wake up because my phone was ringing

i tried shouting because i knew in IRL some one would hear me

moving didnt do anything instead my hands moved in the dream

in the dream i couldn't move left or right etc i was frozen in place

after trying for 10 seconds  i got tired and i wanted to see how detailed this dream was

it was quite beautiful

if i knew how to draw  i would :)

the dream started totally differently but it froze at that part

ok i was at the porch on a wooden white house i was standing on the porch looking at the left which was the way down ( 5 steps )

the scenery looked really nice

it was a bit cloudy and the the light was orange a bit 

the clouds looked near to the grounds but not too near - the sun rays didnt pierce the clouds instead it scattered orange light around

i was looking at a desert 

the sand was damp and flat looking  for about 100 meters

there were old rail roads in front of me about 4 in a row

a half built bridge covered with sand ( not even half built it was covered with sand it was build like 10% of the way )

and off the the distance there was a half build building

also after trying to wake up i noticed an ipad on a sofa that was on the porch  Google maps was on

friggen inception man

pretty cool but i felt exhausted

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

LAGGGG

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

would be cool if people could record their dreams and upload  :P

DreamTube

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

last time i went outside i thought it could use some Anti Aliasing. I play to much games

I once looked at a reflection in a lake and was surprised by the detail. Took me a second to realize it was real. My brain lagged, I guess.

I once looked at a reflection in a lake and was surprised by the detail. Took me a second to realize it was real. My brain lagged, I guess.

that 8k uncompressed textures

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I once looked at a tree and was amazed at the sharp defined edges forgeting i was in real life, then randomly laughed at myself for it. In the middle of a forrest, alone and crying...

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda