Give help pls! F-ed up my BCD and now my computer is dead

Please help! I messed up my BCD using EasyBCD 2.3, and now when I boot into UEFI mode I (at first) got two options, "Windows 8" and "Windows 8" ( my Windows 10 option was nowhere to be found), and neither of them were operable. When I tried booting from a Windows 8 USB I had to repair my computer, it was (a) unable to repair via startup repair, (b) unable to install Windows 8 ( maybe b/c I was already running Windows 10), and (c) not even able to reset! It was, apparently, because I had no recovery partition (although I had checked, and it was there). After a while, booting into UEFI didn't even bring me to the same screen, but to one even worse than the blue screen of death: one that told me to either insert an installation or repair media, or contact the manufacturer (out of the question). Somehow ( I don't know how) I was able to reach the Windows 10 recovery option screen, but like the one from the Windows 8 media, it lacked a "reset computer" option - one that was inoperable anyway when I had attempted to use it before it disappeared on the Windows 8 media page. I even went as far as to boot into Ubuntu using Legacy mode instead of UEFI, and I was ready to erase EVERYTHING just to have my computer back up and running again (even, heavens forbid, on Linux instead of Windows [I would always be able to reinstall later]), but it wouldn't let me erase my whole drive completely! When I tried using command prompt to reset the BCD with the bcdboot command and others like it, I received messages like, "Files could not be copied" or "do not exist" or something. Is my computer lost, never to return again to this world? Have I screwed up so badly that I should just sell m computer for parts? Is there some way to hard reset by cracking open the bottom panel and messing around? Should I just mummify myself in anti-static wrap and never wake up again? Please help!

My computer is an Acer Aspire E7-575-G or something. It's a laptop with an i7 6500U, 8 GB of RAM, and a (lol) NVIDIA 940 MX. 

12 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

I take it you've tried everything in that post?

Yeah, pretty much. I might try the command prompt stuff again tomorrow, but I doubt it'll work.

Yeah, just wrap yourself up in anti-static wrap, only way to fix it. 

Otherwise you can use a different HDD/SSD? 

Lol, magnet over your drive? 

That's an F in the profile pic