I am new to this ( raspberry pi 3)

Verydoge69

I see no reason why not

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

2 minutes ago, Verydoge69 said:

Can i USE  a powerbank To power up a raspberr pi 3?

yes but if its a low amp output one you may have some minor issues with usb devices and if your overclocking it 

1 minute ago, Alaradia said:

yes but if its a low amp output one you may have some minor issues with usb devices and if your overclocking it 

i custom wired in a 2A power supply to not have issues with USB devices, it's a nightmare xD

I recommend 2a minimum if you are doing emulation and overclocking. if you are making a raspberry pi Gameboy like i did, have 2 modes one on the go when it is at stock clock speed or slightly overclocked and one on the docked mode when it uses full overclocked power of the pi. for emulation download retropi 

if you want full desktop use rasbian, ubuntu or kali linux. 

you can also use pi to stream steam games on the go, not recommended. 

yes but needs to be 2A for the pi3. I have a 2000mAh power bank and it powered my raspberry pi on idle for over 24 hours but i did not run it flat to test how long it would actually run for. If you go to the raspberry pi forums theres a ton of posts where people have documented power bank models and performance/uptime with them

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

I also use a power bank with 2A output on a single port to power my Raspberry Pi 2B. It works very well at high load with several USB devices connected as well. Be sure to set the max_usb_currect flag to 1 in the config file on the boot partition. External hard drives are tricky, but night work for you, depending on the drive, if you're running off a power bank, and the drive has a secondary power (USB) plug, connect that to another port on the power bank if possible. Most multiport power banks have a max current per port that is lower than the total maximum output.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

On 2/2/2017 at 1:00 AM, Verydoge69 said:

Can i USE  a powerbank To power up a raspberr pi 3?

Well you can, but I would recommend that you use a high capacity one. I am currently working on a project that will use the raspi 3 with a power bank .