Any Norco Case Owners?

ChineseChef

So I have been looking at the Norco cases for many years now, and the reviews always seem to be the same.  About 3/4 of the people claim to have no issues, aside from some QA case issues like things not fitting well.  And the other 1/4 seem to have a minor or major issue, but seem to be unable to get any response from Norco support in any way. 

From what I can tell, the build quality seems to be all over the place, and no one seems to be able to get support for any issue they have.  But at the same time, the people that don't have issue say the cases are "amazing", "best thing ever".  Yet always seem to throw a caveat on there when they praise the case saying its "great for the price".  Which to me says "its crap, but I didn't pay a lot".

With so many older server chassis/cases on Ebay for lower or comparable prices, I am curious how any actual owners feel about them when they aren't reviewing it for the sales site.

you want good servers, go with dell, hp or ibm, fujitsu, or other tier 1 server manafactures.

If you want a good cheap diy case, go supermicro.