Display is not working perfectly

Amit25509

Sir,

My laptop screen suddenly stop working properly. When im turning on my laptop screen screen looks like different that i cant describe so im attaching some photos.
please suggest me what to do.
thanks in advance.

WhatsApp Image 2017-01-31 at 13.40.52.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-01-31 at 13.43.29.jpeg

if the pattern is randomly changing each time its probably the display controller or GPU.
If the pattern stays the same, its be the display

2 minutes ago, rafazafar said:

if the pattern is randomly changing each time its probably the display controller or GPU.
If the pattern stays the same, its be the display

then what should i have to do to fix this issue??

1 minute ago, Amit25509 said:

then what should i have to do to fix this issue??

Well, which problem is it? the GPU or display?
If its the GPU/Display Controller, you are out of luck as that might need a motherboard change and will be very costly.
A display change should be alot more affordable but if the problem is not with the display then theres no point.

2 minutes ago, rafazafar said:

i dont knw which problem is this..but someone also told me that this problem also may be because of hard disk not connected properly or may be because of RAM issue also. 

Check the ribbon hasn't dislodged slightly, normally in the hinge area, other than that's it's a hardware failure and will be cheaper to replace the laptop

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

17 minutes ago, Amit25509 said:
20 minutes ago, rafazafar said:

i dont knw which problem is this..but someone also told me that this problem also may be because of hard disk not connected properly or may be because of RAM issue also. 

I can confirm its not a HDD/SSD Issue as the problem is there even in BIOS.
RAM will not cause this. It will cause screen flickers or random glictches or most commonly PC shutdown.

By the looks of it seems to be a hardware issue (display controller). but as stealth80 said, go and check the cables to and from the monitor. give it a push to make sure its not loose. Its worth a shot. But dont be too hopeful. :)

Good luck.

3 minutes ago, rafazafar said:

I can confirm its not a HDD/SSD Issue as the problem is there even in BIOS.
RAM will not cause this. It will cause screen flickers or random glictches or most commonly PC shutdown.

By the looks of it seems to be a hardware issue (display controller). but as stealth80 said, go and check the cables to and from the monitor. give it a push to make sure its not loose. Its worth a shot. But dont be too hopeful. :)

Good luck.

thanks for your suggestion. now it means there is nothing in my hand that i can solve this issue by myself only. :(