Motherboard audio not working and Nvidia HD audio wroks

I am having a problem with my newly build system.I never had to use the motherboard audio jacks until now and as a result I never caught this problem.But it turns out the only my headphone which is connected to the monitor works and none of my motherboard audio jacks are working(both my front panel jacks on the case and the rear panel jacks on the motherboard do not work).

Whenever I plug my headphones into any of the motherboard jacks, windows recognizes the device being plugged in and I set that device as the default device but still there is no audio through it.

I have the latest realtek audio drivers from my motherboard manufacturer and the latest GPU drivers.

So what I can conclude is that only my nvidia HD audio devices are working(my monitor) and any other audio device does not work.

Motherboard - MSI B150M MORTAR

CASE - NZXT S340

Monitor - LG 22MP58VQ

GPU - Zotac GTX 1060 6gb

CPU - i5 6600

RAM - 8GB hyperx DDR4

OS - Windows 10 151

I have a msi motherbaord also you have have to go into your BIOS/UEFI and turn on HD Audio and if that doesn't work you may have to contact MSI.

1 minute ago, owenhar1 said:

I have a msi motherbaord also you have have to go into your BIOS/UEFI and turn on HD Audio and if that doesn't work you may have to contact MSI.

The HD audio controller in the BIOS has already been turned on and the BIOS is up to date.

1 minute ago, Getsuga2860 said:

The HD audio controller in the BIOS has already been turned on and the BIOS is up to date.

Hmm, I accidentally turned that off once and had problems before, I'm sorry but I have no idea for you here.