Benefit from amping a 32 ohms headphone?

Hi there

I'm the happy owner of a pair of Beyerdynamic T5p 2. Gen headphones, which have an impedance of 32 ohms.

The sound is great when they're playing straight from my laptop, but I've heard that an amp can improve the sound quality further ( Even with low impedance headphones. ) But I find myself feeling a little conflicted, since I'm not sure how much of an impact the improvement will have, if any. 

Also, if it's something I'd benefit from, which amp should I be looking into? Something by Schiit or perhaps Beyerdynamic's A 20? http://europe.beyerdynamic.com/shop/a-20.html

I have not been impressed with the scaling and resolving capability of the Beyer headphones I've heard so far, including the T1 2. Gen. I don't think there is much point in getting an amp, especially for a headphone that is supposed to sound good from mobile devices like the T5p.

The most I would recommend is the Schiit Fulla 2. The output from your laptop could have problems like bass-rolloff due to cap coupling or high output impedance. Unfortunately I can't predict whether this is the case. Given that you spent over $1k on headphones, an external amp/DAC for $100 shouldn't be much of a stretch.